Hitachi Solutions Europe is a global Digital, Data and Technology consultancy, Microsoft Gold partner and Cloud Services partner, specialising in end-to-end transformation.
As a global consultancy firm working across the private and public sectors, we specialise in Dynamics 365 Business Applications, Power Platform, including Azure, Application Modernisation and Data & Analytics.
Our highly skilled team help drive improvements, creating efficiency and growth within organisations. We are committed to Microsoft technologies, with a mission to revolutionise modern businesses. To achieve this we employ the best, most dedicated talent to deliver outstanding technology solutions to both our local and global clients.Be part of our Hitachi family
We place value on collaboration, open communication, and transparency. We emphasise the importance of team spirit, cohesion, and appreciation - And through our talented people, innovative culture, and technical and business expertise, we deliver game changing outcomes every day. Our learning culture and flat hierarchy are our recipes for success. But don't take our word for it - Have a look at what our employees are saying: Hitachi Solutions: Recruiting the best talent and offering outstanding career opportunities (hitachi-solutions.co.uk)What to expect, your benefits
Hitachi Solutions offers competitive compensation packages (incl. bonuses), pension and benefits plans. Work/Life balance is an essential part of our culture, and all our employees are home workers, although you will be expected to come into our or customer's offices regularly. We operate a comprehensive career development programme that includes mentoring and training plans to ensure that you will continue to grow and develop your career at Hitachi.Job Description
We are growing our Delivery team
and looking for Project Manager
to join us on our exciting journey and be part of the Hitachi Solutions family.
The successful candidate will draw upon their project management and delivery experience to advise clients on our best practices and deliver our projects on time and to budget.Key Responsibilities
- Accountable for the successful delivery of government projects up to £5m, ensuring adherence to agreed timelines and maintaining high-quality standards. Collaborate with the regional project assurance team and the relevant Programme Manager or Project Director for support.
- Responsible for project scope management and strict adherence to the published methodology and project controls as per GDS service standards.
- Oversee the overall performance of project delivery work, ensuring the quality of all deliverables and compliance with internal controls and processes, ensuring that projects are also delivering to GDS best practice and service standards.
- Accountable for effective time and expenses management in accordance with relevant policies and contractual obligations.
- Ensure accurate creation of revenue recognition estimates or Time and Materials invoices, aligned with the project schedule.
- Lead the documentation of meeting minutes for all formal meetings, capturing actions and decisions promptly.
- Ensure that work submitted by the project team, including subcontracted staff, meets the required Hitachi and GDS quality standards, promptly addressing any concerns with the Regional Project Director.
- Demonstrates leadership qualities, managing multidisciplinary teams of 8-12 people and providing support and guidance.
- Experienced with defined project methodologies and governance models, in alignment with GDS service standards.
- Structured and disciplined approach to project management with a flexible mindset.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Attention to detail in producing high-quality written documentation.
- Commercial awareness.
- Conflict resolution and negotiation skills.
- Demonstrable SAFe (or other) agile experience is an advantage.
- Demonstrable experience of working within a UK Central Government Agency.
- Familiarity with GDS service standards and government Digital Delivery frameworks.
- Experience of delivering outcomes and adhering to CDDO assessments and stage gates.
Our recruiting team may communicate with candidates via our @hitachisolutions.com domain email address and/or via our SmartRecruiters (Applicant Tracking System) [email protected]
domain email address regarding your application and interview requests.
All offers will originate from our @hitachisolutions.com domain email address. If you receive an offer or information from someone purporting to be an employee of Hitachi Solutions from any other domain, it may not be legitimate.