Hitachi Solutions Europe is a global Digital, Data and Technology consultancy, Microsoft Gold partner and Cloud Services partner, specialising in end-to-end transformation.
As a global consultancy firm working across the private and public sectors, we specialise in Dynamics 365 Business Applications, Power Platform, including Azure, Application Modernisation and Data & Analytics.
Our highly skilled team help drive improvements, creating efficiency and growth within organisations. We are committed to Microsoft technologies, with a mission to revolutionise modern businesses. To achieve this we employ the best, most dedicated talent to deliver outstanding technology solutions to both our local and global clients.Be part of our Hitachi family
We place value on collaboration, open communication, and transparency. We emphasise the importance of team spirit, cohesion, and appreciation - And through our talented people, innovative culture, and technical and business expertise, we deliver game changing outcomes every day. Our learning culture and flat hierarchy are our recipes for success. But don't take our word for it - Have a look at what our employees are saying: Hitachi Solutions: Recruiting the best talent and offering outstanding career opportunities (hitachi-solutions.co.uk)What to expect, your benefits
Hitachi Solutions offers competitive compensation packages (incl. bonuses), pension and benefits plans. Work/Life balance is an essential part of our culture, and all our employees are home workers, although you will be expected to come into our or customer's offices regularly. We operate a comprehensive career development programme that includes mentoring and training plans to ensure that you will continue to grow and develop your career at Hitachi.Job Description
We are growing our Delivery team
and looking for a Programme Manager
to join us on our exciting journey and be part of the Hitachi Solutions family.
The successful candidate will draw upon their project management and delivery experience to advise clients on our best practices and deliver our projects on time and to budget.Key Responsibilities
- Accountable for the delivery of large, complex projects and programmes typically upwards of £50+m.
- Accountable for their allocated clients, and accountable for the Regional Project Managers and Project Support teams working with their clients. Accountable for the management of the relationship with senior stakeholders.
- The Programme Manager will be accountable for a defined set of clients and all projects within that client account, ensuring client satisfaction is achieved in line with the Hitachi and GDS quality assurance requirements.
- The Programme Manager will work with the Senior Management to ensure the commercial management of the account. Ensuring that all projects are delivered to time, quality and budget.
- The overall performance of all delivery work carried out within their client base.
- Ensure that all internal published controls and processes are followed.
- Ensure the quality of all commercial documents, including Work Orders, is of an acceptable standard to the Executive Management team.
- The Programme Manager will support Central Government Client Directors and Principal Architects to build Account Strategy's and support the realisation of growth within those accounts in line with the baselined account strategy plans, through increased client engagements and relationship management.
- Can manage large multidisciplinary teams of up to 100+ people, and is able to provide support, guidance and motivation for team members and identify where additional time needs to be invested in individuals. Sets aside time to provide additional support and mentorship, as appropriate, and escalates to Project Director where necessary.
- Significant accountability for managing large scale business applications programmes and projects, across a range of Central Government Agency's
- Demonstrated experience of building and maintaining relationships with senior executives within both Hitachi and client organisations
- Commercially aware and proficient with Crown Commercial Services
- Detailed understanding of GDS Best Practice
- Detailed understanding of CDDO assessments and stage gates
- Detailed understanding of emerging technologies and trends within Central Government
- Ability to work and collaborate as one team within one or more Central Government Account, ensuring project and programmes adopt standardised methods and processes that align to CDDO and GDS best practice.
- Can evidence successfully passing stage gate and phase assessments across all phases of project work in line with Government GDS and CDDO assessment criteria.
Our recruiting team may communicate with candidates via our @hitachisolutions.com domain email address and/or via our SmartRecruiters (Applicant Tracking System) [email protected]
domain email address regarding your application and interview requests.
All offers will originate from our @hitachisolutions.com domain email address. If you receive an offer or information from someone purporting to be an employee of Hitachi Solutions from any other domain, it may not be legitimate.