If you want to work with the best people in the market and you are tired of outdated technologies - join us! As a Senior Test Engineer, you will be able to contribute to eliminating and repairing bugs in the software - we all know how important error-free software in a car is.
We value progress and it defines us. That's why we are looking for passionate people who want to shape the future by creating cutting-edge solutions in the automotive domain. We are working on the most captivating experiences in the latest frontier of automotive technology. When you join us, you will be part of a team for the validation activities in the next-generation vehicle controllers and software platform.
In your daily work, you will come into contact with the new architecture that will integrate new and advanced software functions for cloud connectivity, EDGE processing, thus enabling highly automated driving and advanced connectivity features. Not only will you gain experience in a highly valued area, but you will also have fun being part of an efficient team
Don't wait, just apply!Requirements:
- 4+ years of experience in testing, integrating and validating software in the automotive domain
- Some experience in AUTOSAR Adaptive architecture and module interactions
- Good knowledge of embedded C++ (11/14/17 standard)
- Knowledge of ECU-Test or CANoe or similar test and validation software of embedded and automotive systems
- Good understanding of ECU architecture and usage of software semulators and/ or software debuggers
- Experience in one scripting language or test automation tool
- Good analytical problem-solving skills
- Good English proficiency (min. B2 level)
Nice to have :
- Experience with ADAS, Ethernet interfaces and modules
- Ability to use electrical debugging tools such as digital multi-meter, oscilloscope, and current probes
- Ability to read and analyze digital communications data (CAN/LIN/Ethernet)
- Knowledge of ASPICE, V-Model
- Work in ASPICE (SWE.5 and SWE.6 areas)
- Development and integration of software
- Verification of design and architecture
- Validation of products
- Configuration of AUTOSAR stack
#LI-KLAC #LI-HYBRIDWhat We OfferEmpowering Projects:
With 500+ clients spanning diverse industries and domains, we provide an exciting opportunity to contribute to groundbreaking projects that leverage cutting-edge technologies. As a team, we engineer digital products that positively impact people's lives.Empowering Growth:
We foster a culture of continuous learning and professional development. Our dedication is to provide timely and comprehensive assistance for every consultant through our dedicated Learning & Development team, ensuring their continuous growth and success.DE&I Matters:
At GlobalLogic, we deeply value and embrace diversity
. We are dedicated to providing equal
opportunities for all individuals, fostering an inclusive
and empowering work environment.Career Development:
Our corporate culture places a strong emphasis on career development, offering abundant opportunities for growth. Regular interactions with our teams ensure their engagement, motivation, and recognition. We empower our team members to pursue their career goals with confidence and enthusiasm.Comprehensive Benefits:
In addition to equitable compensation, we provide a comprehensive benefits package that prioritizes the overall well-being of our consultants. We genuinely care about their health and strive to create a positive work environment.Flexible Opportunities:
At GlobalLogic, we prioritize work-life balance by offering flexible opportunities tailored to your lifestyle. Explore relocation and rotation options for diverse cultural and professional experiences in different countries with our company.About GlobalLogic
GlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world.
By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise-we help our clients imagine what's possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow's digital businesses.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries.
GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.