Our client is leading supplier of sports analytics to its clients. Using cutting edge Computer Vision and AI/ML technologies, the company provides outstanding real-time sports performance analysis. As an analyst you will be responsible for providing quality statistics for ice hockey games using client's proprietory tools.Requirements:Ice Hockey annotation analyst
Job Location: Kyiv
Domain: Sports Understanding & Analysis
Job Experience: not required
Min. Qualification: bachelor or 3+ year student (in any discipline)Requirements :
- Confident PC user (Windows)
- Intermediate English
- Extensive internet research skills
- Creative problem-solving and analysis skills
- Team player with good interpersonal and solution-oriented attitude
- Readiness to work in shifts (mandatory)
- Ice Hockey knowledge is very beneficial, actual hockey playing skills are not required
- Video gaming experience also useful
- Analyze ice-hockey games and record key events as they occur such as successful pass, penetration of offensive zone, faceoff win, etc. (40+ total event types)
What We OfferEmpowering Projects:
- Watch hockey game videos and provide inputs on all the important events.
- Check the quality of content and do an analysis of quality data
- Work on various data tools and generate information by doing online research
- Provide inputs/content with high quality
- Ability to identify and verify source authenticity
- Solve complex problems in time-bound and effective manner
- Ability to analyze data by doing secondary research
With 500+ clients spanning diverse industries and domains, we provide an exciting opportunity to contribute to groundbreaking projects that leverage cutting-edge technologies. As a team, we engineer digital products that positively impact people's lives.Empowering Growth:
We foster a culture of continuous learning and professional development. Our dedication is to provide timely and comprehensive assistance for every consultant through our dedicated Learning & Development team, ensuring their continuous growth and success.DE&I Matters:
At GlobalLogic, we deeply value and embrace diversity
. We are dedicated to providing equal
opportunities for all individuals, fostering an inclusive
and empowering work environment.Career Development:
Our corporate culture places a strong emphasis on career development, offering abundant opportunities for growth. Regular interactions with our teams ensure their engagement, motivation, and recognition. We empower our team members to pursue their career goals with confidence and enthusiasm.Comprehensive Benefits:
In addition to equitable compensation, we provide a comprehensive benefits package that prioritizes the overall well-being of our consultants. We genuinely care about their health and strive to create a positive work environment.Flexible Opportunities:
At GlobalLogic, we prioritize work-life balance by offering flexible opportunities tailored to your lifestyle. Explore relocation and rotation options for diverse cultural and professional experiences in different countries with our company.About GlobalLogic
GlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world.
By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise-we help our clients imagine what's possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow's digital businesses.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries.
GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.