Client is one of the largest multichannel video service provider in the US.
As a Software Engineer in WiFi Mesh team, you will be responsible for development and support of the cloud solutions which impact quality of WiFi networks.Requirements:
1. Expertise in general python projects in areas of Design, Development, Refactoring, Profiling, Performance optimization, Logging, Unit testing, BDD.
2. ML proficiency: going from an idea (raw data and hypothesis levels) to productionizing
3. Object Oriented Design/Development in Python - packages and applications
4. Services/Micro-services Development
5. Knowledge of Data formats (JSON) and usage in Python
6. Developed large Python applications from scratch OR/AND have been maintaining a big Python applications for few years
Nice to have:
2. REST API
3. Used Python packages such as requests, pytest, pymongo or any db packages (e.g. SQLAlchemy), zookeeper (kazoo), kafkaJob Responsibilities:
- Development of highly scalable tools/applications and services and ensuring their availability and performance
- Integrating with other cloud applications
- Ensuring that the applications conform to the security guidelines
- Continuously improving tools/applications using field metrics and product requirements
#LI-RemoteWhat We OfferEmpowering Projects:
With 500+ clients spanning diverse industries and domains, we provide an exciting opportunity to contribute to groundbreaking projects that leverage cutting-edge technologies. As a team, we engineer digital products that positively impact people's lives.Empowering Growth:
We foster a culture of continuous learning and professional development. Our dedication is to provide timely and comprehensive assistance for every consultant through our dedicated Learning & Development team, ensuring their continuous growth and success.DE&I Matters:
At GlobalLogic, we deeply value and embrace diversity
. We are dedicated to providing equal
opportunities for all individuals, fostering an inclusive
and empowering work environment.Career Development:
Our corporate culture places a strong emphasis on career development, offering abundant opportunities for growth. Regular interactions with our teams ensure their engagement, motivation, and recognition. We empower our team members to pursue their career goals with confidence and enthusiasm.Comprehensive Benefits:
In addition to equitable compensation, we provide a comprehensive benefits package that prioritizes the overall well-being of our consultants. We genuinely care about their health and strive to create a positive work environment.Flexible Opportunities:
At GlobalLogic, we prioritize work-life balance by offering flexible opportunities tailored to your lifestyle. Explore relocation and rotation options for diverse cultural and professional experiences in different countries with our company.About GlobalLogic
GlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world.
By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise-we help our clients imagine what's possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow's digital businesses.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries.
GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.