Partner with client's developer teams to support system level testing of cloud networking infrastructure products.
Design, implement and document Unit, Integration and End-to-End Tests.
Design and implement test infrastructure to support those tests at scale.
Analyze test results to determine stability, reliability and performance of test code.
Design and Create test results dashboards to surface test results to developers to provide feedback on Product code.
Carry out manual testing according to test plans. Document test results. Perform analysis and initial issue investigation. Filing bugs and working with development to help root-causing and bug fix validation.
Monitoring daily automation test results. Perform triage and identify issues. Contribute to the automation code base by extending capabilities and fixing bugs.Requirements:
- Adept at integration, functional, performance, scale, stress and security testing.
- Experience with 3GPP standards and specifically 5G is a plus.
- Demonstrated analytical, written and verbal communications skills with proven ability to work in a team environment.
- Kubernetes certification is Plus
"If you are a California resident, more details on how we process your personal information can be found in the CCPA Recruitment Privacy Notice (https://www.globallogic.com/privacy/ccpa-recruitment-privacy-notice/)"Job Responsibilities:
What We OfferExciting Projects:
- More than 5 years experience designing, developing, and implementing tools and software automation infrastructure/release pipelines.
- Highly proficient with Go Language and experience with Python.
- Strong Kubernetes experience in compute and security domains.
- Very strong networking domain experience (TCP/IP, Routing and Switching), overlay and underlay is desirable.
- Domain expertise in Virtual Machines, Network Functions Virtualization, Software-Defined Networking, Google Infrastructure, Openstack, Kubernetes, Anthos, Operating systems.
Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.Collaborative Environment:
You can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment - or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities! Work-Life Balance:
GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules and opportunities to work from home.Professional Development:
We provide continuing education classes, professional certification and training (technical, soft skills, language, and communication skills) to help you realize your professional goals. Being part of a global organization, there are additional learning opportunities through international knowledge exchanges.Excellent Benefits:
We provide our employees with competitive salaries, health and life insurance, short-term and long-term disability insurance, a matched contribution 401K plan, flexible spending accounts, and PTO and holidaysAbout GlobalLogic
GlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world.
By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise-we help our clients imagine what's possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow's digital businesses.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries.
GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.