Hitachi Solutions Europe is a global Digital, Data and Technology consultancy, Microsoft Inner Circle and Cloud Services partner, specialising in end-to-end transformation. We build services that are user centred and accessible, designed by our brilliant agile teams, capable of harnessing the power of the latest technologies.
Our capabilities include Microsoft Dynamics 365, Power Platform and Azure, Application Modernisation, Modern Data Platform, Performance & Analytics, Fraud and Error, Grants, User Centred Design, Accessibility and Agile DevOps.
Our highly skilled team help drive improvements, creating efficiency and growth within organisations. We are committed to Microsoft technologies, with a mission to revolutionise modern businesses. To achieve this we employ the best, most dedicated talent to deliver outstanding technology solutions to both our local and global clients.Be part of our Hitachi family
We place value on collaboration, open communication, and transparency. We emphasise the importance of team spirit, cohesion, and appreciation - And through our talented people, innovative culture, and technical and business expertise, we deliver game changing outcomes every day. Our learning culture and flat hierarchy are our recipes for success. But don't take our word for it - Have a look at what our employees are saying: Hitachi Solutions: Recruiting the best talent and offering outstanding career opportunities (hitachi-solutions.co.uk)What to expect, your benefits
Hitachi Solutions offers competitive compensation packages (incl. bonuses), pension and benefits plans. Work/Life balance is an essential part of our culture, and all our employees are home workers, although you will be expected to come into our or customer's offices regularly. We operate a comprehensive career development programme that includes mentoring and training plans to ensure that you will continue to grow and develop your career at Hitachi.Job Description
Hitachi Solutions Europe are seeking highly skilled Lead Technical CRM Consultants to join our dynamic team. This is a unique opportunity to work with cutting-edge technologies, collaborate with industry professionals, and make a significant impact on our clients' success.
As the Lead Technical CRM Consultant, you will be responsible for leading the implementation and customisation of CRM solutions for our diverse client base. You will work closely with clients to understand their business needs and translate this into effective technical solutions. Key responsibilities
- Lead and manage end-to-end implementation projects, including requirements gathering, design, development, testing, and deployment of CRM solutions.
- Collaborate with clients to understand their business processes, analyse requirements, and propose innovative solutions that maximise the value of CRM.
- Configure and customise CRM applications to meet client-specific needs, utilising your in-depth technical knowledge and expertise.
- Provide technical guidance and support to project teams, ensuring the delivery of high-quality solutions within defined timelines.
- Conduct workshops, training sessions, and knowledge transfer activities to empower clients and project stakeholders.
Diversity and Inclusion at Hitachi Solutions
- Extensive experience as a Technical Consultant, specialising in CRM Customer Engagement (CE) solutions.
- Strong expertise in Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM, including configuration, customisation, and integration capabilities.
- Demonstrated experience in leading CRM implementation projects from inception to completion.
- Deep understanding of CRM best practices, industry trends, and emerging technologies.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to effectively collaborate with clients and project teams.
Diversity is the wellspring of our innovation and our growth engine, and we believe that creativity is fuelled by diversity. To be truly user centric, we need to ensure that the teams developing products and services are representative of the communities they serve. Our collective success is achieved by fostering and respecting our employees' and customer's individualities coming together as One Team. Hitachi strives to create an environment not only where genders, races, cultures, sexual orientations, and identities can work together, but where the beliefs and views of those participating feel equally represented.If you are interested and want to know more about this opportunity, apply directly and have a chat with us.Additional Information
Our recruiting team may communicate with candidates via our @hitachisolutions.com domain email address and/or via our SmartRecruiters (Applicant Tracking System) [email protected]
domain email address regarding your application and interview requests.
All offers will originate from our @hitachisolutions.com domain email address. If you receive an offer or information from someone purporting to be an employee of Hitachi Solutions from any other domain, it may not be legitimate.