GlobalLogic is looking for a Solution Architect with strong experience in MDM. Requirements:
- Lead to refine a holistic MDM strategy and roadmap. Experience with SAP MDM and Retail/Manufacturing would be a plus
- MDM PIM knowledge is a must
What We OfferExciting Projects:
- MDM PIM knowledge is a must
- To Help Architecture work for setting up a data lake and its integrations
- Need to be able to create solution & infra diagrams
- Data background is a must
- Experience in building sophisticated Master Data Management solutions
- A self-starter with strong analytical skills attention to detail and a Customer-focused ability to communicate across all levels of the organization (including internal and external stakeholders)
- Lead and partner with business owners of data and other team members of the Office of Data Management and participation in data governance efforts
- Assist the Enterprise Data Manager, directors in driving Office of Data Management initiatives. Research and apply data best practices to guide business data owners and perform business requirements analysis while providing inputs on solution architecture for Master Data Management solutions.
Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.Collaborative Environment:
You can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment - or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities! Work-Life Balance:
GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules and opportunities to work from home.Professional Development:
We provide continuing education classes, professional certification and training (technical, soft skills, language, and communication skills) to help you realize your professional goals. Being part of a global organization, there are additional learning opportunities through international knowledge exchanges.Excellent Benefits:
We provide our employees with competitive salaries, health and life insurance, short-term and long-term disability insurance, a matched contribution 401K plan, flexible spending accounts, and PTO and holidaysAbout GlobalLogic
GlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world.
By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise-we help our clients imagine what's possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow's digital businesses.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries.
GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.