Summary of the position:
This role entails spearheading SFDC Sales Cloud & Service Cloud implementation, future deployments, continuous improvements projects and providing platform and solution sustainability. In this crucial role, you will be at the forefront of leveraging Salesforce Service Cloud and Sales Cloud to create a comprehensive 360-degree view of our customer interactions. As a hands-on leader, you will collaborate commercial and other business stakeholders, and enterprise solutions architects to ensure the delivery of high-quality solution.
Candidate would participate in and contribute to analysis, design and development activities of system related process improvements, ERP and other system integrations and system upgrades. Must have proven ability to perform assigned tasks with minimal guidance, demonstrate good business knowledge, resolve complex problems, and have strong knowledge of SDLC working closely with project stakeholders to ensure quality solution delivery.
This position is located at Hitachi Global Air Power in Chicago, Illinois or Michigan City, Indiana and reports to the Director of IT Services.
- Own the overall global Salesforce sales and service cloud platforms including design, delivery, post implementation support and a roadmap for functionality additions and upgrades.
- Develop and enforce common/global standard solution, processes and system utilizing best practices.
- Facilitate workshops, gather business requirements, map business processes, and document customer journeys. Document fit/gap analysis and design decisions; ensure deviations from “out of the box” functionality have sufficient business justification and positive value proposition.
- Stay current with technology developments within the Salesforce platform; recommend and plan for new functionality deployment as appropriate.
- Develop and refine the Salesforce product backlog, in liaison with stakeholders and SMEs.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to create prototypes and proofs of concept as a means of eliciting and defining requirements. Describe and illustrate designs with appropriate justifications.
- Provide guidance on user story writing needs.
- Utilize continuous improvement methodologies and recommend improvements.
- Ensure success and acceptance criteria are defined for each user story.
- Supervise the configuration, quality assurance, testing, and deployment of solutions across the Salesforce platforms.
- Act as a release manager, approving configuration and codes to be deployed between environments.
- Ensure solution documentation is current and complete including supporting documentation for testing and sign-off. Provide troubleshooting and technical support services and may require creating user guides and/or documentation and other support material.
- Flexibility to work across time-zones; ability to work with both onsite & offshore IT team members and key stakeholders.
- Work with cross-functional global teams to deliver larger enterprise-wide goals.
- Demonstrated expertise as SFDC Sales and Service Cloud leader with at 5+ years’ experience in design, development, and support.
- Proven leadership skills with a minimum of 2 years in a lead role within Salesforce projects. Experience in bringing Salesforce solutions from design to implementation.
- Experience in building complex Salesforce solution designs including a working knowledge of Salesforce platform limits, order of execution, data storage impacts, and sharing and visibility.
- Thorough understanding of SFDC Sales and Service Cloud solutions and capabilities.
- Solid hands-on experience with SFDC configuration and development.
- Experience with Sales and Service Cloud required; experience with CPQ, Salesforce Industries, Communities, and Manufacturing Cloud desired.
- Minimum of two Salesforce certifications required:
- Salesforce Administrator (Preferred)
- Sales Cloud Consultant (Preferred)
- Service Cloud Consultant (Preferred)
- Platform App Builder (Preferred)
- Application Architect
- Technical Architect
- System Architect
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills, with a track record of effectively working with Architects, fellow developers, QA teams, and business stakeholders.
- Critical thinking skills, ability to spot gaps, challenge assumptions, push back and offer best-practice alternatives to ideas.
- Proficiency in debugging issues identified in code or components, showcasing a deep understanding of the Salesforce platform.
- Proven ability to integrate Salesforce.com with other applications and implement data-driven processes using RESTful APIs.
- Hands-on experience in developing unlocked packages using Salesforce DX (SFDX) and the Command Line Interface (CLI) integrator.
- Strong Project Management capabilities
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, Information Systems, Industrial Engineering, Operations Management or Engineering or a related field, or equivalent experience required.
- A pro-active personality, with a can-do attitude.
- Excellent relationship-building skills.
- Strong analytical skills, with the ability to observe trends. Able to actively make suggestions based on the results,
- Available and responsive to question, clarifications, and instructions
- Ability to tailor communication to multiple audiences at all levels
- Self-starter, experienced in leading projects and/or delivery work streams.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to demonstrate concepts visually and in writing in a way that enables stakeholders to decide with confidence.
- Excellent ability to coach, motivate and direct work tasks to a multi-disciplinary team of Salesforce professionals.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities, adapt to changing business conditions, and work well across all levels of the organization.
- Strong interpersonal and active listening skills
- Work well in a team environment.
- Attention to detail.
- Results-oriented, high energy, and a representative of the Hitachi values.
- None at this time but will align with the needs of implementation, global deployment, and support.
The successful candidate is responsible for complying with Hitachi Global Air Power US Code of Ethics and related policies. In performing the job, the incumbent shall take all steps necessary to comply with our safety rules and requirements and must actively support the organization's efforts to meet and exceed its goals of creating and maintaining a safe workplace.
This description is to serve as a guide. It is intended to be flexible and will continue to evolve over time with business needs and demands and may be updated periodically and at the Company's discretion.
Hitachi Global Air Power US is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate based on race, religion, color, age, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, veteran status, physical or mental disability, or other protected categories under applicable law, whether in recruitment, employment, promotion, transfer, compensation, or other conditions of employment.