Project Manager plays a key role within the project execution of all orders in Transformer Services to ensure delivery/completion of goods or services to the customer with a focus on
- Direct collaboration with the operations team to confirm that all applicable customer and order information is completed and per agreement.
- Verify order documents and is engages with commercial team during project close-out.
- Review and confirm all the service sales order documentation in HE ERP tool (SAP). APM verifies field service completion dates in the field service scheduling tool (MSA).
- APM is responsible to facilitate and communicate between operations team (both field and production) in order to compile details to support Accounts Receivable (AR) reduction.
- APM to manage and direct commercial operations team and project management team with guidance to ensure on time payment for current and future sales order.
- APM to maintain and reduce overdue payments by collaborating with finance team and global business services.
- APM updates all of the service sales order documentation in HE ERP tool (SAP). APM verifies field service dates in the field service scheduling tool (MSA). APM updates service job number in the Field Handoff Order Sheet (FHOS) enters it into SAP to be uploaded into MSA.
- For service sales order with parts, APM is responsible to confirm product schedule, shipments and on time delivery of materials.
- APM to provide administration assistance to project management team on related project orders and turnkey projects. Also provide PM support, when needed, with communicating direct to customers regarding project updates, scheduling, change notices, close out documentation, etc.
- APM is responsible for commercial relation and communicating with customers regarding shipping and tracking information, questions regarding delivery and scheduling of materials and field resources, interface with front end sales (FES) contacts for verification of order and project close out, verifying all of the necessary project and order documentation is complete, confirm Hitachi-HE scope of supply per customer PO contract agreements, acknowledge project and order are finalized, initiate order and project invoicing, work along with controller to review AR backlog, manage AR process on respective orders and projects, research and resolve any customer disputes, confirm collection of Hitachi-HE payments.
- Living Hitachi Energy’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
PMP Certified or in process
>5 Years Experience in the Electrical Substation/Transformer Project Management
Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE)-Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
Protected veterans and qualified individuals with a disability may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access Hitachi Energy career site as a result of your disability. You may request reasonable accommodations by calling a Hitachi Energy HR Representative at 1-888-504-2007 or by sending an email to: [email protected]. Resumes and applications will not be accepted in this manner.