We are looking for exceptional Senior Software Engineers to work with our cross-functional team and join our world-class community of talented experts in the exciting field of sports technology.
We're the world's leading sports technology company, at the intersection between sports, media, and betting. More than 1,700 sports federations, media outlets, betting operators, and consumer platforms across 120 countries rely on our know-how and technology to boost their business.Requirements:Key Requirements and Attributes:
Job Responsibilities:Team Objectives & Responsibilities
- Strong Python knowledge
- Strong PostgreSQL knowledge
- Strong experience working with AWS key services (for example: API Gateway, Lambda, SQS, Aurora, S3 & Caching)
- Good Flask framework experience
- Good React knowledge
- HTML + CSS + JS (ES6/Typescript)
- Adherence for frontend architecture and good practices (understanding of global state management of choice - routing, validation, data fetching)
- Frontend tooling (linters, prettifiers, bundlers such as vite / webpack & alike)
- Frontend testing (cypress and/or selenium and alike)
- Extensive software engineering background - 6-8 years' experience or more
- Ability to define and drive software architecture
- Client focused attitude
- Excellent communication skills, self-motivation, and the ability to work effectively with minimal supervision
- A strong sense of ownership and self-leadership
- Experience in microservices development
- Experience with building systems that have significant integrations with 3rd parties, both data coming in and data going out
- Must be comfortable with modern software development methodologies such as agile development, git, CI/CD, code reviews etc.
- Creating internal and external APIs to support both data and video
- Designing our "Source of Truth" database
- Scaling out current systems to support new sports
- Building systems to help sporting organizations run more efficiently
- Building complex data models supporting the business rules of sports
- Create and maintain build and test automation systems
- Help translate business requirements and distill them into technical requirements
#LI-YS3 #LI-RemoteWhat We OfferEmpowering Projects:
With 500+ clients spanning diverse industries and domains, we provide an exciting opportunity to contribute to groundbreaking projects that leverage cutting-edge technologies. As a team, we engineer digital products that positively impact people's lives.Empowering Growth:
We foster a culture of continuous learning and professional development. Our dedication is to provide timely and comprehensive assistance for every consultant through our dedicated Learning & Development team, ensuring their continuous growth and success.DE&I Matters:
At GlobalLogic, we deeply value and embrace diversity
. We are dedicated to providing equal
opportunities for all individuals, fostering an inclusive
and empowering work environment.Career Development:
Our corporate culture places a strong emphasis on career development, offering abundant opportunities for growth. Regular interactions with our teams ensure their engagement, motivation, and recognition. We empower our team members to pursue their career goals with confidence and enthusiasm.Comprehensive Benefits:
In addition to equitable compensation, we provide a comprehensive benefits package that prioritizes the overall well-being of our consultants. We genuinely care about their health and strive to create a positive work environment.Flexible Opportunities:
At GlobalLogic, we prioritize work-life balance by offering flexible opportunities tailored to your lifestyle. Explore relocation and rotation options for diverse cultural and professional experiences in different countries with our company.About GlobalLogic
GlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world.
By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise-we help our clients imagine what's possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow's digital businesses.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries.
GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.