Reporting to the Senior Manager, Functional Implementation of the Core Banking, the Senior Business Consultant (Loans) is responsible for system configuration, hardware compatibility verification and test, implementation, consultative training, and/or reinforcement of training, and implementation support of software applications for new and existing clients. Follow project standards within established timeframes and at defined quality levels, ensuring projects are completed according to schedule and client specifications. This client-facing position may require travel to the client site as the project warrants. Work performed is typically moderately complex.
If you are a seasoned professional with the required experience and skills, we invite you to join our dynamic team. Apply now and be part of a company that values innovation, excellence, and collaboration!Requirements:
- Five to seven years of core banking or banking operations experience.
- Experience with data migrations and implementations preferred.
- Client-facing service experience strongly preferred.
- Demonstrated project management background.
As a Senior Business Consultant (Loans), you will be responsible for:
What We OfferExciting Projects:
- Acting as a core banking expert and interacting with clients consultatively to determine project requirements and needs analysis.
- Establishing or assisting clients in configuring system parameters and controls based on their business practices and processes, recommending best practices, and gaining client acceptance.
- Conducting data analysis and mapping activities for assigned applications if applicable. Analyzing source data files and mapping data to target applications for use by technical resources to develop programs.
- Providing on-site or remote support during client conversions as applicable.
- Testing and troubleshooting system configuration and functionality.
- Validating new system input, output, and connectivity, identifying, researching, and assisting in resolving any issues with technical resources.
- Facilitating converted database validation work sessions with clients as applicable.
- Assessing and reporting risks during the project and participating in the development and implementation of mitigation plans.
- Communicating project scope, status, and risks to all stakeholders.
- Recording accurate and timely accounting of time spent on project-related activities.
- Following established project, departmental, and company procedures and quality standards.
- Following established project management standards. Providing activities related to the management of assigned implementation projects to bring the project to a timely close and transition the client appropriately.
- Completing post-implementation tasks in a timely manner.
- Updating internal documentation as applicable.
- Providing subject matter expertise to internal staff, including but not limited to sales, development, support, training, and professional services as needed.
- Participating in the development of implementation or training content. Conducting software training and/or reinforcing prior training to both external clients and internal staff.
- Maintaining, enhancing, and broadening knowledge and skills of software applications and industry practices.
Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.Collaborative Environment:
Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment - or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!Work-Life Balance:
GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.We offer you the best quality of work life so that you exceed the expectations of our clients, while achieving your professional and personal ambitions.Professional Development:
Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes English classes, professional certifications, and technical and soft skill trainings. We also offer the chance to travel internationallyExcellent Benefits:
We provide our employees with competitive salaries, family medical insurance, extended paternity leave, annual performance bonuses, and referral bonuses.About GlobalLogic
GlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world.
By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise-we help our clients imagine what's possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow's digital businesses.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries.
GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.