Lead the following Sales Contract Management activities:
- Complete the training to become an expert user in the Astemo Contract Review System
- Complete training to access and download customer production contracts from online portals
- Download production contracts from customer portals
- Receive customer production contracts from sales account managers
- Follow up with account managers to complete contract reviews within specified time periods
- Complete training and become efficient in ASTOM-S,
- Generate and maintain monthly price lists.
- Maintain and report shipping history monthly to the sales team.
- Issue official RFQ’s within the Global CRM system/Salesforce
- Support the internal RFQ process internally with all the stakeholders.
- Support the annual budget/sales forecast data collection from the account mgrs.
Lead the following OES activities
- Create a central database and maintain all OES service parts/pricing and shipping history, including SOP, EOP and EOL data on all OES parts.
- Support setting up new service part RFQ’s in the customer systems/portals.
- Quote new parts with pricing, packaging, and lead-times.
- Work with the plants to ensure min quantity orders, pkg costs and lead times.
- Be the point of contact for the plants when questions or concerns arise with OES part numbers.
- Work with customers on obsoleting part numbers or All Time buys.
- Support special requests for reports.
- Complete training to use Astemo Salesforce Customer Relationship Management (CRM) System
- Download customer scorecard reports and distribute internally
- Support continuous improvement actions that lead to process improvement and metrics gain
- Business or database management/analysis experience preferred
- Ability to manage complex projects that include large data sets
- Must maintain accuracy and possess the ability to ensure data quality and integrity.
- Must be self-motivated and have excellent planning and organization skills
- Must be able to lead activities as well as support as an effective team member
- Experience in dealing with multiple projects and excellent communication skills are a must
- Must be proficient in the use of EXCEL and have some experience with Powerpoint
Experience: Experience required +5 years working in the automotive industry. Preferred experience working with established Tier 1’s.
Job level determined by various factors such as organization size, responsibility, career stage, and capabilities.
Supervisory Responsibilities: n/a
- Physical Demands: Required to sit or stand for long periods of time. The employee may occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds.
Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE)-Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
If you need a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job at Hitachi, please send the nature of request and contact information to [email protected]. Queries other than accommodation requests will not be responded to.