We're Hitachi Vantara, a global infrastructure business. Our people are the force of meaningful progress. We enable the incredible with data - from taking theme park fans on magical rides, conserving natural resources, protecting rainforests to saving lives. We empower businesses to automate, optimize and advance innovation. Together, we create a sustainable future for all.
Imagine the sheer breadth of talent it takes to inspire he future. We don't expect you to 'fit' every requirement - your life experience, character, perspective, and passion for achieving great things in the world are equally important to us.
* Current residency and selling experience in MA, DE or Southern PA required Meet our Team
We represent Hitachi Vantara to clients across various industries, establishing business relationships to understand customer challenges so that we can deliver profitable business for Hitachi products, services and solutions. We collaborate as a team and cross-functionally to ensure the success of our customers; success that is celebrated and shared. Our solutions bring value to every line of business and we need people like you to build those deep relationships and to passionately articulate our value proposition.
We are seeking energetic and motivated sales professionals with strong hunting skills to join our Commercial Account Manager team. The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 5 years of new account or business development experience with a proven track record of engaging the Partner ecosystem to drive success.
In your role, you will develop geographical go to market plans with VAR's and collaborate to meet the business requirements of both existing and new customers. You will leverage market intelligence resources, customer events, product specialists, and your own professional network to develop new relationships and close business with high value pursuit clients. What you will be doing
What you bring to the team (Qualifications)
- Effective prospecting and lead management building a 10X pipeline within your territory
- Managing and reporting a sales pipeline within SFDC, bringing the visibility of the revenue accurately, quarterly
- Collaborate and support other sellers resolving complex issues
- Territory planning and any sales support required
- Ongoing self-education to gain knowledge of the Digital Infrastructure business and ability to convey Hitachi Vantara differentiators clearly to our customers and Partners.
- Focus on activities and opportunities delivering short term and long-term revenue.
- Effective and regular networking to attract and influences Partner sales and grow our Partner relationships.
Championing diversity, equity, and inclusion
- Sales experience in infrastructure, data storage, cloud storage, data management and other data center technologies
- A minimum of 5 years of outside sales experiences specializing in new logo acquisition and/or new business development
- An avid hunter with a proven track record of sourcing new leads and leveraging social networking to gain access to decision-makers or influencers necessary to close business
- Relationships with top VARs and Integrators.
- Must demonstrate a consistent track record of achieving annual quota targets while providing specific details on key customer wins
- A successful track record of managing and closing complex sales campaigns, using outcome and solution selling techniques is a must
- Possesses a competitive attitude, strong work ethic and thrives in a fast pace, high growth and matrixed organizational environment
- Collaboration, energy, enablement, a growth mindset, creativity, and trustworthiness
- Positive history of collaborative selling within geography
- Must be a proficient user of Salesforce and other MS Office tools
- Having a BA/BS degree or equivalent is desirable
Diversity, equity, and inclusion (DEI) are integral to our culture and identity. Diverse thinking, a commitment to allyship, and a culture of empowerment help us achieve powerful results. We want you to be you, with all the ideas, lived experience, and fresh perspective that brings . We support your uniqueness and encourage people from all backgrounds to apply and realize their full potential as part of our team. How we look after you
We want to help you take care of your today and tomorrow - at home and at work. Which is why we offer industry-leading benefits that go far beyond compensation. That means support, services, and resources that also take care of your holistic health and wellbeing. We're always looking for new ways of working that bring out our best, which leads to unexpected ideas. Here, you'll experience a sense of belonging, and discover autonomy, freedom, and ownership as you work alongside talented people you enjoy sharing knowledge with. We're also champions of life balance and offer flexible arrangements that work for you (role and location dependent). About us
We're a global team of innovators. Together, we harness engineering excellence and passion for insight to co-create meaningful solutions to complex challenges. We turn organizations into data-driven leaders that can a make positive impact on their industries and society . If you believe that innovation can inspire the future, this is the place to fulfil your purpose and achieve your potential.
We're proud to say we're an equal opportunity employer and welcome all applicants for employment without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, age, disability status or any other protected characteristic . Should you need reasonable accommodations during the recruitment process, please let us know so that we can do our best to set you up for success.