We're Hitachi Vantara, a global infrastructure business. Our people are the force of meaningful progress. We enable the incredible with data - from taking theme park fans on magical rides, conserving natural resources, protecting rainforests to saving lives. We empower businesses to automate, optimize and advance innovation. Together, we create a sustainable future for all.
Imagine the sheer breadth of talent it takes to inspire he future. We don't expect you to 'fit' every requirement - your life experience, character, perspective, and passion for achieving great things in the world are equally important to us.
This role will be focused around Enterprise Accounts which would be defined by large local and global enterprises in any vertical including Government Institutes.
The sales territory Hitachi Vantara ("Hitachi") installed based and focused accounts, as well as selected acquisition accounts where Hitachi is not an incumbent and will require an investment focus.
• Enterprise account management and account planning. Build and maintain relationships with assigned accounts
• Must have HUNTER mentality / approach to sales
• Generate revenue by selling, managing, and developing client relationships
• Maintain pipeline and forecast accuracy
• Live in salesforce.com for all lead management and sales forecasting
• A proven and successful track record in sourcing, building, growing and managing enterprise accounts
• Experience managing and closing complex sales-cycles using solution selling techniques
• Demonstrated sales and account management experience with a track record of consistent sales quota over-achievement
• Domain knowledge of large corporate IT environments including understanding of infrastructure, storage and cloud computing
• You understand the importance of a sales engineer and know when and how to leverage this function in your deal cycle and close process
• Minimum of 10+ years' experience and proven track record in a sales capacity, to organizations that utilize Information Technology, Software, Hardware, Solutions and associated Services, as a major component of their business model
• At least 5 years successful proven track record selling into large Enterprise organizations
• Has a strong Network of Customers and Partners
• Experience in the management of business relationships with customers in a customer-facing role;
• An understanding of the nuances of Pathways to market as well as Direct Sales.
• A relevant Degree OR equivalent work experience
• Proven track records in selling within a complex selling environment and an average sales cycle of at least 6 months.
• Exceptional management, interpersonal, written and presentation skills
• Ability to effectively present to a technical audience, influence individuals and groups at all levels
• Strong executive presence and polish
• Outstanding organization and time management skills
• Possess solid business acumen and the ability to present and negotiate as well as build rapport with customers and partners.
• Strong business acumen on tactical and strategic level.
• An outgoing, personable and organized person with a strong will to succeed.
• Ability to thrive in a fast moving environment. An ability to relate business issues to IT initiatives
• Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with co-workers, customers, prospective customers and partners.
• Knowledge of current IT trends and sales practices in the Information Technology industry.
• Strong work ethic and commitment to integrity.