GL excels in the development and testing of cutting-edge automotive technologies, particularly in the realm of telematics solutions for seamless vehicle connectivity. Our innovations empower car drivers to indulge in the latest automotive features, pioneering safety navigation, entertainment services, and advanced safety features. Our current focus involves the development of various levels of Advanced Driver Assistance Systems (ADAS). With over six years of dedicated service, multiple teams collaborate to deliver exceptional solutions to our globally well-recognized client in the automotive industry.
Wage: From 4000 € gross monthly. Final salary will reflect your skills and experienceRequirements:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Engineering or Computer Science.
- Minimum 5 years relevant experience in Automotive
- Minimum 2 years design and architecture experience.
- Hands-on experience on Autosar stacks and configurations.
- Hands-on experience with linux and similar operating systems.
- Hands-on experience with multicore processors.
- Hands-on experience with DOORs requirements management.
- Experience with configuration management.
- Hands-on experience with EA tools.
- Experience with UML and Modeling.
- Experience on embedded C, C++.
- High communication, Problem solving skills, and time management skills.
- Adapt quickly to different tasks and activities changes.
- Excellent English language level.
- Willing to travel (e.g 1x monthly for couple of days, mainly to Germany)
Nice to have
- Experiences with automotive processes and communication standards
- ASPICE process knowledge
- Previous experience as an integrator is a bonus
- Experience with Safety and Security is a bonus
- Scripting with Python is a bonus
- Will be part of the SW Architecture team
- Responsible for several SW elements design tasks, and Reviews
- Responsible for reviewing the implementation following the design
- Support System requirements reviews and clarification
- Support the ongoing implementations and participate in the issues investigations
- Perform intermediate baselining required of output deliverables under his/her responsibility
- Develop and maintain the Software Architecture [SwA] of his area of responsibility
- Analysis new and changed input SW requirements
- Allocate SW requirements to design elements of the SW architecture
- Define, detail and maintain SW interfaces between SWComp within a given SwE of the Sw architecture and documents this in the [SwA]
- Perform Software Safety Design Analysis for the Software Architecture [SwA] of his area of responsibility
- Participate in reviews and acceptance of his/her input documents
- Participate in reviews of his/her output deliverables and resolves open findings
- Participate and supports in reviews of the [SwIntgTestSpec] and resolves open findings
- React on SIQ requests and participate in SIQ meetings
#LI-MK4 #LI-RemoteWhat We OfferEmpowering Projects:
With 500+ clients spanning diverse industries and domains, we provide an exciting opportunity to contribute to groundbreaking projects that leverage cutting-edge technologies. As a team, we engineer digital products that positively impact people's lives.Empowering Growth:
We foster a culture of continuous learning and professional development. Our dedication is to provide timely and comprehensive assistance for every consultant through our dedicated Learning & Development team, ensuring their continuous growth and success.DE&I Matters:
At GlobalLogic, we deeply value and embrace diversity
. We are dedicated to providing equal
opportunities for all individuals, fostering an inclusive
and empowering work environment.Career Development:
Our corporate culture places a strong emphasis on career development, offering abundant opportunities for growth. Regular interactions with our teams ensure their engagement, motivation, and recognition. We empower our team members to pursue their career goals with confidence and enthusiasm.Comprehensive Benefits:
In addition to equitable compensation, we provide a comprehensive benefits package that prioritizes the overall well-being of our consultants. We genuinely care about their health and strive to create a positive work environment.Flexible Opportunities:
At GlobalLogic, we prioritize work-life balance by offering flexible opportunities tailored to your lifestyle. Explore relocation and rotation options for diverse cultural and professional experiences in different countries with our company.About GlobalLogic
GlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world.
By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise-we help our clients imagine what's possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow's digital businesses.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries.
GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.