Hitachi Solutions is a global solutions integrator passionate about designing, developing, and delivering cutting edge cloud solutions to help our clients innovative across their entire business. Our firm develops the business services and technology powering some of the products you use every day - and is closely aligned with Microsoft and other leaders in the cloud computing space.
What sets Hitachi Solutions apart is both our industry focus, and the intellectual property that we bring to our customers. Recognized for our achievements year after year, we strive to be the trusted advisor of large and medium sized enterprises alike - helping them move fast to achieve strategic business initiatives with distinguished engineering, hard work, and compassion. With over 3,000 team members across 14 countries, in our 18 years of focus our company has seen explosive growth and high customer satisfaction. This has allowed us to offer exceptionally compelling salaries, 401k match, family leave, and health benefits. And no - we will not make you come into an office or ask for an inflexible work schedule.
A part of Hitachi, Ltd., our company has a long and rich history of innovation, financial strength, and international presence of one of the world's largest companies. Since 1910, Hitachi, Ltd. has been a leader in manufacturing innovative products and solutions that support industry and social infrastructure around the globe supported by 303,000 employees in over 100 countries and across 864 companiesJob Description
Our team is a mix of curious, fun, and get it done. We celebrate collaborative thought leadership and individual talents so that our ideas are translated into real-world results.
Each day, our team members show up to work as a blank slate with the sole purpose of coloring their canvases with knowledge. We are a complex group of resilient learners and encourage one another to go beyond the limits of conventional expectations. As a member of the dynamic Hitachi Solutions team, you will be challenged, pushed, and unconditionally supported in your efforts to drive the business forward.
We are seeking a motivated and detail-oriented Sales Operations Data Specialist for North America. This individual will be responsible for the management and governance of business data, with a focus on sales and marketing data. The ideal candidate will have a deep understanding of how a CRM system, it's data and supportive processes intertwine, and will report to the Director of Sales and Marketing Operations.
- Understand and manage CRM Sales & Marketing data, including accounts, contacts, and leads. Understand the relationship between each of the data entities and the information stored on each entity.
- Continuously improve CRM data and support Sales & Marketing processes and programs.
- Manage the full cycle of list imports - Receiving lead lists and account lists, analyzing the data in Excel, uploading/updating CRM records, and resolving data and import errors.
- Champion data management efforts and communicate associated business benefits and impacts to Sales & Marketing.
- Identify and correct data inconsistencies. Perform searches within CRM, export lists to Excel for analysis, make recommendations for data improvements, and complete the data corrections.
- Document data and CRM processes including field parameters and requirements.
- Ensure the accuracy, quality, and reliability of data.
- Develop and implement effective solutions to address data and process gaps.
- Bachelor's Degree required.
- 1-2 years of experience in sales, sales support, analysis, reporting, or similar roles.
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office (particularly Excel using functions like VLOOKUP and Fuzzy lookup).
- Experience with CRM systems, Microsoft Dynamics 365 preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and Spanish.
- Ability to articulate and clearly explain processes, data analysis findings, and recommendations for improvements.
- Solid analytical skills; must be comfortable researching data, drawing conclusions, and digging into details.
- Quick learner who can adapt to new processes and systems.
- Detail-oriented and able to follow specific instructions for data requests and updates to CRM.
- Well-organized and methodical; must be able to keep source data files clean and organized.
- Assertive, motivated, and driven to strive for continual data and process improvement.
If you are passionate about data and process improvement and have a knack for sales and marketing data, we would like to meet you. Apply today to join our team!Additional Information#LI-MJ1
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.Other Compensation / Benefit Overview
In addition to Base Salary, the successful candidate may be eligible to participate in the following plans / programs, upon satisfying all hiring requirements:
• Bonus Plan
• Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage
• Life Insurance and Disability Programs
• Retirement Savings with Company Match
• Paid Time Off
• Flexible Work Arrangements including Remote Work Beware of scams
Our recruiting team may communicate with candidates via our @hitachisolutions.com domain email address and/or via our SmartRecruiters (Applicant Tracking System) [email protected]
domain email address regarding your application and interview requests.
All offers will originate from our @hitachisolutions.com domain email address. If you receive an offer or information from someone purporting to be an employee of Hitachi Solutions from any other domain, it may not be legitimate.