For our Legal Global Team we are looking for Junior Legal Counsel Digital & Service (f/m/d)
Legal Counsel is an individual contributor within the Digital & Service CoE in the Legal & Integrity function with global responsibility to provide legal support to lawyers and contract managers as well as the business with primary focus concerning the Digital and Service organizations. Primary focus on creating, maintain and improving standard contract templates, negotiation playbooks, training and legal function policies, guidelines and processes, and providing strategic legal advice to the Digital and Service organizations. Specific assignments and support on projects within the Digital & Service Legal CoE and the global Legal function.
Would you like to join a dynamic legal team within a unique and exciting multi-national company driving digital transformation and sustainability?
In this role, You will:
- Draft, review, improve and maintain standard contract terms & conditions, templates, playbooks and trainings for Digital and Service business across Hitachi Energy globally in accordance with applicable internal and external regulations, policies and guidance and in collaboration with businesses and applicable functions.
- Analyze standard contract terms & conditions and templates to determine conformity with applicable Hitachi Energy regulations, policies and guidance and work closely with businesses and applicable functions.
- Collaborate with Regions, Countries and other CoEs within the Legal function.
- Balance complex internal requirements with customer requirements.
- Monitor applicable laws, regulations and policies.
- Communicate policies internally and externally.
- Build consensus across legal and business functions.
- Handle specific assignments and support on various projects within the Digital & Service Legal CoE and the global legal function.
We would like to hear from you if you have:
- Juris Doctorate degree from an accredited law school and bar admission.
- 3-5 years post-qualification work experience
You must have Knowledge & Skills in:
- Sound legal judgement and experience developing and implementing legal solutions.
- A business and solution-oriented approach
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced environment and manage a significant workload
- Strong leadership and independent decision-making ability
- Demonstrated attention to detail, ability to analyze information, assess risk, and provide resolutions or recommendations for improvement.
- Ability to influence others and build strong collaborative professional relationships
- Ability to work in a cross-functional environment
- Contract drafting, review and negotiation.
- Fluent in English
- MS Office
Its great if you have Knowledge and Skills in:
- Experience as in-house counsel
- Interest in technology
- Experience with legal organization operations technology
- Continuous improvement and change management
- Other language skills
Learning opportunities for the candidate
- Opportunity to learn from handling ongoing changes and complexity in dynamic and rapidly evolving areas of law with multi-jurisdictional differences.
- Opportunity to learn from encouraging and prioritizing continued commitment to standardization of contract terms & conditions across Hitachi Energy globally.
- Opportunity to learn from gaining an understanding of and working within a dynamic, diverse, complex, matrixed, multi-national organization which is driving digital transformation and sustainability.