At Hitachi Energy our purpose is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We bring power to our homes, schools, hospitals and factories. Join us and work with fantastic people, while learning and developing yourself on projects that have a real impact to our communities and society. Bring your passion, bring your energy, and be part of a global team that appreciates a simple truth: Diversity + Collaboration = Great Innovation
The quality and innovation of the engineering in our products, systems and service offerings keeps our customers ahead. Developing solutions for our customers all over the world and working on our market-leading technologies will challenge and enrich your work and your mind.
We seek for " Quality & Operational Excellence Technician" who will be able to demonstrate knowledge in Insulation and Components in Tuzla location with below qualifications. Reporting to Quality Manager, your skills and technical expertise will contribute to production process.
- Preparing and keeping up-to-date the necessary quality plans regarding the processes/products under his/her responsibility,
- Carrying out the controls/tests defined in the initial product approval and control plan of production,
- to ensure that production is carried out with defined parameters and that work instructions are followed, and to monitor and control the points that are critical to the process during production,
- Prioritizing the control of products that are likely to create bottlenecks by following the manufacturing schedules,
- Supporting and monitoring the determination of corrective actions regarding non-conformities,
- to follow up on non-conformities and make the necessary checks after eliminating the non-conformities, to monitor the results and effectiveness of the actions taken, and to provide training to production employees when necessary.
- Taking an active role in the management of changes in products and processes,
- Completing quality function steps in new product development and sample production and participating and leading FMEA studies.
- Taking and following up necessary corrective/preventive actions, including customer complaints,
- Controlling and analyzing the results of production,
- to follow up the calibration of measurement/control equipment that is subject to calibration,
- Carrying out relevant documentation studies within the scope of the quality management system,
- Being an active member of problem solving teams,
- Carrying out quality improvement and development activities and taking part in related teams, making suggestions to eliminate quality problems and risks.
- Carrying out quality studies based on continuous improvement efficiency practices,
- to carry out the audits specified in the internal audit plan,
- Preparing product quality control forms and product certificates for customers,
- Complying with the workshop 5S order, performing necessary 5S audits and taking remedial activities.
- graduated from relevant departments of universities as mechanical, electrical and chemical schools,
- have problem solving skill,
- to tend teamwork and result-oriented, will work in coordination with relevant departments within the workflow, will provide guidance and technical support when necessary,
- knowledge about ISO 9001 Quality Management System,
- experienced in electrical equipment production,
- experienced in machining, welding, plastic forming, plastic injection, coating, painting and assembly processes,
- to read technical drawings and has a skill for design of basic tools for quality control
- Able to use measurement equipment (comparator, caliper, micrometer, gauge, etc.)
- to use the quality module in the SAP program,
- to take an active role in manufacturing, able to join and report customer and supplier visits/ audits
- to work in accordance with occupational health and safety rules and have the principle of respecting the environment.
- to be open innovative ideas and able to offer suggestions, within quality perspective
- to be careful, organized and disciplined working principles,
- at least 2 years of experience,