You as a R0041948 Sales & Marketing Specialist (Open) will be part of Hitachi Energy business based in New Cairo, Cairo, Egypt. Responsible for sales of Energy products and systems within Egypt market in accordance with strategy. Build long term customer relationships and manage resolution to specific customer needs and issues. Identify and develop sales opportunities.
- Selling products/systems/services to customers, focusing on volume, mix and profitability targets for Hitachi Energy portfolio.
- Establishing and maintaining effective customer relationships to understand customer needs, promote customer understanding of full product/systems/ services offering, and align to provide a solution. Ensures a positive customer experience throughout the sales process.
- Preparing sales plans using company tools. Performing regular status reviews and proposes recovery plan(s) in cases of potential order shortfalls.
- Creating added value for the customers and ensuring the successful outcome of transactions, contracts and proposals by using effective sales techniques. Communicates details in accordance with Hitachi Energy offering and strategy (delivery time, payments, and general terms and conditions).
- Ensuring efficient marketing activities and value proposition to customers.
- Identifying and drives the development of new market opportunities in the designated market and ensures know-
how sharing and cross-collaboration.
- Managing administrative procedures in sales processes and supports collection and project management activities when needed.
- Preparing offers in coordination with the bid and proposal department and/or the Marketing Manager. Ensures
appropriate technical and financial aspects of offers, including prices and trading conditions.
- Living Hitachi Energy’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- Bachelor’s / master’s degree in electrical engineering.
- 3-5 years of experience in Energy field.
- Proficiency in both spoken & written English and Arabic language is required.