We are seeking a AQA engineer to work on automation of existing manual regression suite to decrease the Regression cycle for existing manual QA team. This is a role within the development organization to work with a cross functional international team on financial documents application. The individual will be a participant on a focused scrum team with 6 or more teammates following Agile methodologies using the Scrum framework.Requirements:
- At least 4 years of experience in automation testing.
- Strong knowledge of Java and OOP pinceples.
- Test automation stack a must: Selenium WebDriver and GUI testing (expirience with Playwrite a big +), API testing, JUnit/TestNG.
- Confident with SQL, REST API, Git, Jenkins.
- Ability to create and perform complex testing scenarios.
- Understanding of modern test automation patterns and approaches.
- Develop and maintain the automation framework.
- Train and lead the team to do automation testing for existing features in the application.
- Execute test scripts and identify variations from expected results.
- Keep management informed of testing project status, raise issues/risks as necessary and track the Quality metrics.
- Create/track/retest software defects in designated defect tracking tool.
- Work closely with development and product management staff to discuss defects and resolutions.
- Participate in and provide input during QA process improvement initiatives.
#remote #LI-IN1What We OfferEmpowering Projects:
With 500+ clients spanning diverse industries and domains, we provide an exciting opportunity to contribute to groundbreaking projects that leverage cutting-edge technologies. As a team, we engineer digital products that positively impact people's lives.Empowering Growth:
We foster a culture of continuous learning and professional development. Our dedication is to provide timely and comprehensive assistance for every consultant through our dedicated Learning & Development team, ensuring their continuous growth and success.DE&I Matters:
At GlobalLogic, we deeply value and embrace diversity
. We are dedicated to providing equal
opportunities for all individuals, fostering an inclusive
and empowering work environment.Career Development:
Our corporate culture places a strong emphasis on career development, offering abundant opportunities for growth. Regular interactions with our teams ensure their engagement, motivation, and recognition. We empower our team members to pursue their career goals with confidence and enthusiasm.Comprehensive Benefits:
In addition to equitable compensation, we provide a comprehensive benefits package that prioritizes the overall well-being of our consultants. We genuinely care about their health and strive to create a positive work environment.Flexible Opportunities:
At GlobalLogic, we prioritize work-life balance by offering flexible opportunities tailored to your lifestyle. Explore relocation and rotation options for diverse cultural and professional experiences in different countries with our company.About GlobalLogic
GlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world.
By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise-we help our clients imagine what's possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow's digital businesses.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries.
GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.