Job ID: R0043036
Date Posted: Feb 28, 2024
Segment: Green Energy & Mobility
Business Unit: Hitachi Energy
Company Name: HITACHI ENERGY ITALY S.P.A.
Profession (Job Category): Sales, Marketing & Product Management
Job Type (Experience Level): Experienced
Job Schedule: Full time
We are looking for a young talent who will support the defined Sales organization and customers throughout the sales process in the assigned area. He or she will also increase new and existing business by supporting the Sales organization to have relevant knowledge of products and markets.
1. Goal setting and sales planning: Participate in sales strategy discussions for assigned area, agree short and long term goals and negotiate the Product Group sales budget. Create the area Product Group sales plans together with local sales organization.
2. Marketing: Analyze customer needs and competitor offers through general market information and information provided by local Sales organization. Ensure efficient marketing actions (e.g. product launches) and communication to local Sales organization and customers and communicate the value proposition of the products, systems, service and packages.
3 Sales support: Support the local Sales organization/customers in determining the most technically appropriate and cost effective solutions and in the preparation of demanding offers. Provide technical support during the technical meeting, product presentations and negotiations and offers product/solution/service related training. Responsible for defining the transfer price and selling products, systems and service to local Sales organization focusing on volume, mix and profitability targets for Global Product Group.
4. Post-sales support: Take ownership of specific customer cases to ensure efficient customer issue resolution. Responsible for analyzing lost proposals to increase future competitiveness.
5. Reporting: Perform regular status reviews and proposes recovery plan(s) in cases of potential order shortfalls. Request the sales forecast of assigned countries for production planning. Provide regular reports of the area sales activities and training
- Degree in Engineering or Economics;
- Good knowledge of English and Italian, Spanish is a plus;
- Experience in Sales area is a plus;
- Proactivity, willingness to learn and excellent communication skills are required.