Hitachi Energy is seeking for a Tender Manager for it's NJ, South Brunswick.
- Interface with Area Sales Managers and Lead a team of Tender Quotation Specialists in the preparation of complete technical and commercial tender submittal to the customer.
- Review & guide the team members on Tender Solution Strategy in-line with the local market.
- Guide Analyzing the risk probability & severity of the tenders from technical, commercial, contractual perspectives & support the team towards the mitigation strategy liaising with the different disciplines.
- Ability to interpret single line diagram, Architecture, Layouts, Bill of material, specification and other relevant documents of customer for bid preparation Feasibility Study - Technical / Strategic positioning, and Commercial viability.
- Ensure tendering processes are followed within the team and ensure close, efficient collaboration with all Area Sales Manager and other tendering stakeholders.
- Support Area Sales Manager during technical and commercial negotiations with customers.
- Responsible for process, tool & QMS implementation actions within the team.
- Forecast planning of tenders for the team in close coordination with Area Sales Managers.
- Resource planning for the new tenders & monitor of the pipeline tenders collaborating with Area Sales Managers
- Handling of Performance & development for team members and support performance management in-line with the required tendering competencies. Provide feedback to the team members and develop their competency level.
- Identify improvement areas & implement within the team.
- Training & Development of team members
- Responsible for daily/weekly follow up meetings with the team members (Area Sales Managers & Tendering team)
- Living Hitachi Energy’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- Minimum of 5 years tendering experience desired (8-10 years preferred).
- Deep knowledge in substation tendering and project engineering activities (technical & commercial)
- Candidate must already have work authorization that would permit them to work for Hitachi Energy in the United States.
- Experience and skill to prepare and support Bid Process
- Experience in People Management and handling a small team.
- Good planning and organizational skills
Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE)-Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
Protected veterans and qualified individuals with a disability may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access Hitachi Energy career site as a result of your disability. You may request reasonable accommodations by calling a Hitachi Energy HR Representative at 1-888-504-2007 or by sending an email to: [email protected]. Resumes and applications will not be accepted in this manner.