You as a Senior Commissioning Manager will be part of Hitachi Energy business based in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia.
- Acting as Commissioning manager on our sites globally and lead a team of motivated commissioning engineers.
- Interacting with Hitachi Energy HVDC project sites, clients, other teams, and colleagues to maintain the safety, quality, and progress on site related to commissioning.
- Working with developing time schedules and reading customer specifications to create test plans.
- Commissioning resource planning for projects and developing routines, processes, and documentation related to commissioning. Managing customer clarification discussions and meetings to describe our processes and the strategy to control the safety, quality, and completion according to schedule.
- Working with preparation and handling of quality assurance documentation for projects.
- Preparing and handling test equipment for commissioning and participating in internal project and design reviews and in FATs on behalf of HVDC.
- Acting as technical support to commissioning teams on site.
- Living Hitachi Energy’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- A bachelor’s or master’s degree in electrical engineering is required.
- Minimum 10 years of experience working with commissioning on-site and in the office with preparation for commissioning. Previous experience from HVDC or FACTS applications is a merit.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and ability to coach others in commissioning.
- Ability to work according to relevant legislations and standards but with a pragmatic and smooth way of working to deliver results in a global environment.
- Being a highly motivated, self-starting individual, you will enjoy working in a team, be motivated to share your commissioning skills and be excited about the prospect of joining a progressive global organization.
- Proficiency in both spoken & written English language is required.