GlobalLogic Technology Office is a self-sufficient structural unit of GlobalLogic that provides support with Architects and Senior consultants for customer-facing activities, Delivery Units consultancy and research practices.Requirements:
GlobalLogic team is looking for a talented Solution Architect to enhance, optimize and scale the Organization.
- It is a fast paced, highly collaborative environment and to be successful you will need to be flexible and entrepreneurial. You are a true owner - you are passionate about customer experience and drive relentlessly on behalf of our customers.
- You collaborate with sales, product managers, technical program managers, and partner teams. Written and verbal communication must be on a decent level in order to establish and develop contacts with key stakeholders. You have excellent presentation skills.
- You are comfortable with a degree of ambiguity and willing to develop quick proof of concepts, iterate and improve. You create extendable design and easy to maintain solutions with the long-term vision in mind.
- Strong ability to design and implement complex algorithms, proven experience architecting and developing AI/ML solutions.
- Good scripting/automation skills with any modern programming language (Python, C/C++, Golang, etc).
- Proven solid cloud architecture and best practices skills with cloud IaaS such as AWS, GCP and MS Azure (AWS is preferred). Experience in using Cloud Services for Machine Learning / Big Data is a huge plus but not mandatory.
- Excellent knowledge and hands-on experience with Docker, Kubernetes and microservices - Design, Architecture, Solution Design. Experience wiht CI/CD practices, monitoring and alerting systems/services.
- You are self-motivated, persevering and a capable engineer working without any minimal supervision. Also able to guide, motivate and mentor other team members in their everyday tasks if necessary. Job Responsibilities:
GlobalLogic Team is consolidating and developing Cloud Solutions and Machine Learning expertise and is now looking for a talented and experienced Architect who will join our existing team and help growing and promoting our experience. Part of your responsibilities will include
- Be a solution driver and contributor of a highly productive and creative Engineering Team, working together to execute on our mission of being the best in the world;
- Take leading role in pre-sales activities, cooperating with business development and sales enablement teams, perform technical estimations, Design, DevOps/SRE and Cloud related kick-off activities for new projects, join a project, if necessary;
- Take a lead role in research & development activities for various types of solutions and ideas in Embedded, Automotive, Telecom, Media, Healthcare and others streams;
- Contribute into extending and consolidating of existing ML Community and enable constant knowledge sharing across the Company, help with organising trainings and webinars, mentoring and guiding people in the use of the latest ML technologies;
- Constantly provide technical advisory in ML/Embedded/SRE area to existing portfolio of delivery projects across multiple Delivery Units, participate in development of company frameworks;What We OfferEmpowering Projects:
With 500+ clients spanning diverse industries and domains, we provide an exciting opportunity to contribute to groundbreaking projects that leverage cutting-edge technologies. As a team, we engineer digital products that positively impact people's lives.Empowering Growth:
We foster a culture of continuous learning and professional development. Our dedication is to provide timely and comprehensive assistance for every consultant through our dedicated Learning & Development team, ensuring their continuous growth and success.DE&I Matters:
At GlobalLogic, we deeply value and embrace diversity
. We are dedicated to providing equal
opportunities for all individuals, fostering an inclusive
and empowering work environment.Career Development:
Our corporate culture places a strong emphasis on career development, offering abundant opportunities for growth. Regular interactions with our teams ensure their engagement, motivation, and recognition. We empower our team members to pursue their career goals with confidence and enthusiasm.Comprehensive Benefits:
In addition to equitable compensation, we provide a comprehensive benefits package that prioritizes the overall well-being of our consultants. We genuinely care about their health and strive to create a positive work environment.Flexible Opportunities:
At GlobalLogic, we prioritize work-life balance by offering flexible opportunities tailored to your lifestyle. Explore relocation and rotation options for diverse cultural and professional experiences in different countries with our company.About GlobalLogic
GlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world.
By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise-we help our clients imagine what's possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow's digital businesses.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries.
GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.