GlobalLogic communication delivery unit is looking for specialists in the radio access network domain to develop a cutting-edge technology stack.
Now forming new teams focusing on modern RAN enterprise systems design, development, testing, and integration.
If you are passionate about pushing the boundaries of modern technology and contributing to the evolution of telecom systems, we invite you to join our friendly and dynamic team.
- 5+ years of commercial experience as a DevOps
- Must have experience with containerization and container orchestration (Docker/helm/K8s preferred)
- Strong Linux administration experience (Ubuntu, RedHat preferable) including installation, security hardening, services, packaging, etc.
- Strong shell scripting or Python scripting experience
- Experience with Virtualization technologies (e.g. OpenShift), canary deployment
- Understanding of networking (routing, VPNs)
- CI-CD concept and tools (Jenkins, Spinnaker, Gerrit, Git, SonarQube, etc.)
- Strong troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Understanding Agile development methodologies e.g., test-driven development, continuous integration, code analysis, etc.
- Experience in deploying and supporting Security applications in a 24×7 production environment
- Telecom, 5G, L1/L2/L3 layers, xRAN expertise is a plusJob Responsibilities:
- Responsible for Driving DevOps activities, CICD, Installation, Deployment, and Automated Testing of product components
- Maintaining test and development environments
- Work on Cloud application development frameworks
- Evaluate new technologies
- Work within the application development teamWhat We OfferEmpowering Projects:
With 500+ clients spanning diverse industries and domains, we provide an exciting opportunity to contribute to groundbreaking projects that leverage cutting-edge technologies. As a team, we engineer digital products that positively impact people's lives.Empowering Growth:
We foster a culture of continuous learning and professional development. Our dedication is to provide timely and comprehensive assistance for every consultant through our dedicated Learning & Development team, ensuring their continuous growth and success.DE&I Matters:
At GlobalLogic, we deeply value and embrace diversity
. We are dedicated to providing equal
opportunities for all individuals, fostering an inclusive
and empowering work environment.Career Development:
Our corporate culture places a strong emphasis on career development, offering abundant opportunities for growth. Regular interactions with our teams ensure their engagement, motivation, and recognition. We empower our team members to pursue their career goals with confidence and enthusiasm.Comprehensive Benefits:
In addition to equitable compensation, we provide a comprehensive benefits package that prioritizes the overall well-being of our consultants. We genuinely care about their health and strive to create a positive work environment.Flexible Opportunities:
At GlobalLogic, we prioritize work-life balance by offering flexible opportunities tailored to your lifestyle. Explore relocation and rotation options for diverse cultural and professional experiences in different countries with our company.About GlobalLogic
GlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world.
By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise-we help our clients imagine what's possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow's digital businesses.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries.
GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.