Hitachi Energy is seeking for a Master Schedule Planner for it's MS, Crystal Springs location.
- Generate constrained engineering and production plan, material plan and Work in Progress (WIP) inventory rationalization incl. sales in excess of invoicing in order to improve service levels and optimize working capital.
- Responsible for conversion of supply plan into a master production schedule which can be executed.
- Translate projected forecasts, incoming volume, and work scopes into a production plan with a time-phased build schedule. Establish key performance indicators of master plan accuracy. Ensure the interaction of a firm’s functional managers, and track and maintain the forecast through timely and accurate feedback. Assemble master schedule reporting regarding performance to the business plan, the shipment plan, the inventory plan, and the production plan. Identify current planned level of demand and create tactical production plans to meet the identified customer demand. Calculate production lead times. Manage load levelling and bottleneck scheduling and utilize theory of constraints (TOC) for more accurate scheduling. Analyse production floor status through input/output control reporting. Maintains planning parameters in ERP and planning systems.
- Works with customer service to provide appropriate delivery dates, and material planners to convert the Supply Plan into a master production schedule. Schedule supply based on the product mix and provided accurate commitment dates to customer service team across multiple product lines. Provide input to finance on operating plans for the sales and operations planning (S&OP) process, concerning incoming volume and capacity. Manages MRP (Materials Resource Planning) exception messages on a daily basis. Working with local execution, Local P&F manager to resolve issues.
- Provides input into S&OP and short-term planning processes. Identifies issue that cannot be resolved locally. Provides feedback regarding feasibility of the plan. Engage in capacity management during sales and operations planning, master scheduling, materials requirements planning, and production activity control.
- Living Hitachi Energy’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Candidate must already have work authorization that would permit them to work for Hitachi Energy in the United States.
- Engineering background preferred.
- Minimum 3-4 years of experience required on manufacturing/operations planning.
- Knowledge on MS office and SAP is required.
Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE)-Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
Protected veterans and qualified individuals with a disability may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access Hitachi Energy career site as a result of your disability. You may request reasonable accommodations by calling a Hitachi Energy HR Representative at 1-888-504-2007 or by sending an email to: [email protected]. Resumes and applications will not be accepted in this manner.