Acts as an important team member to drive the business to improve performance in sustainable manner.
- You will partner with the LBU Controller to develop both long term and short term financial and operational plan, oversees the business planning and forecasting process for the area of responsibility and serves as the interface to Local and Global management and evaluate financial implications of various strategic decisions, build scenarios and recommend actions.
- You will monitor all financial aspects of the manufacturing and related costs, product costing, operational KPI’s, and provides insight and analysis to support operational decision-making, identify issues, advise management on action plans and operational strategies to resolve, responsible to drive appropriate cost structure, productivity optimization and capital efficiency and closely monitor OCF, supply revenues, Operational EBITA % and takes action to improve Net Working Capital.
- You will establish, oversee processes and tools necessary to obtain transparent and reliable financial data and business information, ensure high quality and compliance of financial data and business information in line with defined standards & financial closing schedules.
- You will ensure compliance with Sarbanes Oxley [SOX], Japan GAAP and all HITACHI Group policies, take the lead in sustaining the alignment with Accounting Policy, Internal Controls and Assurance and ensure transparency in financial reporting and disclosures.
- You will ensure timely, effective and efficient communication with relevant Functions / COEs, Accounting Center, and other internal customers such as Operations, Sales, Group, Manufacturing Plants, HR, Service, etc. to deliver key messages and identify and discuss areas for improvement. You will support ensuring a safe working environment, continuous HSE improvement processes and integrity performance and personally, lives the Hitachi values and Group standards.
- You will assess business risk exposure and define risk mitigation strategies to reduce impact on business performance in own area of responsibility, ensure risk management processes are consistently implemented in the LPG, identify and communicate commercial and financial risks and opportunities from business propositions.
- Living Hitachi's core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility in own project actions in the site.
- A bachelor’s degree in business administration, finance or accounting is required.
- 3 to 5 years of experience, or alternatively, a special combination of education and experience and/or demonstrated performance and results; in the areas of business, finance, operational controlling and accounting.
- Strong financial manager, structured and results oriented leader with strong analytical and operational controlling skills.
- Business oriented mindset to support business development.
- Strong Microsoft Office/computer skills and Solid SAP knowledge/experience (CO/FI) preferred.
- Change management experience and strong communication skills.