For our Transformers Business Unit we are looking for GPG PT Quality Specialist (Global Product Group Power Transformers Quality Specialist).
Support the Global Product Group Power Transformers Quality Manager on the assurance and sustaining of the Quality requirements compliance into the GPG Power Transformers at global level; support the GPG PT Quality Journey implementation across all factories in coordination with Factory Quality Managers and under the orientation and supervision of the GPG QM.
Support the GPG PT QM on:
- Defining the Q Journey and following up and supporting its implementation by the PT Units
- Reporting & mapping the Q Journey and Q initiatives implementation as per the Units´ status.
- Creating and updating PT Quality Inspection Cards in both paper and digital version
- Following up and supporting the PT Units on the Digital Quality Cards implementation (working w/ECS)
- Creating and updating PT Quality Standards as per the Q Journey action plan
- Keeping updated the Business Unit Instructions for Test Failures
- Creating Critical To Quality training material as per the Q Journey action plan
- Creating and updating Skills matrix for the Operators Qualification
- Creating and updating the PT 5S Check cards as per the Q Journey action plan.
- Developing, with IT support, the IT tools needed for the Q Journey data management, e.g., PBIs, automated regular reports (TFs Tracker), etc. Preparing and delivering quarterly the Test Failure Review Meetings
- Preparing and triggering Global Q Alerts
- Developing with HVDC team the HVDC Academy
- Follow up & support T-NPS improvement, e.g., red cards addressing, T-NPS KPI
- Plan, prepare, and execute the Critical Process Review Audits with Ops. Experts, and ensuring the gaps closure.
- Developing Q projects as per the Q Journey plan, e.g., No leaks PT, Poka-Yoke solutions
- Monitoring and reporting COPQs and reacting as per the Units´ performance.
- Preparing and presenting TFs analysis reports
- Working with other Processes and GPGs to address Q Issues, e.g., w/TT&L, Packaging, etc.
- Delivering training on Q as per the Q Journey action plan and support the BU OMP program Other raised as per the PT GPG & Units Q KPIs performance.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- Engineering University degree, with Master of Science or equivalent
- 5+ years of experience in Power Transformer Design and/or Manufacturing
- Preferably with experience in HVDC Power Transformers
- 3+ years of experience in QA, preferably in a technical and/or industry environment
- Customer-orientation and motivation for competitiveness improvements from Quality
- Certified Green Sigma Green Belt, OEP graduated or OMP ongoing (or equivalent)
- Broad & deep knowledge of theories, tools, and practices used in Q management.
- Fluent written and spoken English matched with excellent communication skills.
- IT tools usage and practice on digital processes
- Strong analytical and systemic problem-solving skills
- High personal integrity and self-care attitude/behavior (Safety)
- Passion to develop and change self and service others.
- Structured and well-organized working attitude
- Open-minded for new ideas and suggestions, intercultural openness, and respect
- Process Design and Optimization tools (DFM/DFA, SPC, CTQ, Poke Yoke, SOP, etc.)
- Traveling flexibility/availability