GL Healthcare Division Program is looking for a DevOps Engineer to join the Reliability Engineering team responsible for mission-critical medical data processing systems.
We have a trustful relationship with the Client, which we have been cooperating with for more than 20 years. We have a team of experienced DevOps and SysOps engineers working for multiple Client's Operations project, who are always ready to consult and help.Requirements:
- Experience with AWS - ECS, databases (MS SQL, Dynamo DB, ElastiCache), Lambda Functions, OpenSearch, API Gateways, Virtual Machines (Linux/Windows)
- ECS Deployments, VPC, Monitoring (DataDog, Cloudwatch)
- Infrastructure-as-Code (Terraform) - creating reusable modules, importing existing resources; creating isolated and HA systems (using VPC, API Gateways, ECS, VM, etc.), versioning
- Experience in building CI/CD pipelines - GitLab CI (preferred)
- Linux administration skills, troubleshooting experience, analyzing system logs, manage services
- Networking fundamentals OSI, routing, load balancing, protocols
- At least an intermediate level of written English
- Develop, maintain, and support cloud-native software systems
- Collaborate with R&D teams to ensure smooth and efficient software development process
- Perform a wide variety of technical and administrative duties in overall systems design and delivery
- Create and support technical documentation
#LI-HD1What We OfferEmpowering Projects:
With 500+ clients spanning diverse industries and domains, we provide an exciting opportunity to contribute to groundbreaking projects that leverage cutting-edge technologies. As a team, we engineer digital products that positively impact people's lives.Empowering Growth:
We foster a culture of continuous learning and professional development. Our dedication is to provide timely and comprehensive assistance for every consultant through our dedicated Learning & Development team, ensuring their continuous growth and success.DE&I Matters:
At GlobalLogic, we deeply value and embrace diversity
. We are dedicated to providing equal
opportunities for all individuals, fostering an inclusive
and empowering work environment.Career Development:
Our corporate culture places a strong emphasis on career development, offering abundant opportunities for growth. Regular interactions with our teams ensure their engagement, motivation, and recognition. We empower our team members to pursue their career goals with confidence and enthusiasm.Comprehensive Benefits:
In addition to equitable compensation, we provide a comprehensive benefits package that prioritizes the overall well-being of our consultants. We genuinely care about their health and strive to create a positive work environment.Flexible Opportunities:
At GlobalLogic, we prioritize work-life balance by offering flexible opportunities tailored to your lifestyle. Explore relocation and rotation options for diverse cultural and professional experiences in different countries with our company.About GlobalLogic
GlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world.
By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise-we help our clients imagine what's possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow's digital businesses.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries.
GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.