You will be the responsible person for the test lab quality management system operation in test lab with a complete knowledge of quality control and laboratory standardization. You will be the leader for lab quality assurance, and guide for the timely update of quality manual and all supporting documents. Working experience on lab test field is required.
- Take charge for the quality management system implement and maintenance of test lab, ensure all the lab working processes in line with ISO/IEC 17025 standard requirement.
- Responsible for the internal quality audit of test lab, support different specialized laboratories for routine operation quality control and improvement.
- Develop the plan for test competence comparison between laboratories, and responsible for the implement.
- Manage the test facilities in test lab, ensure that all test equipment calibrated in line with the standard required, responsible for the intermediate check of measuring devices.
- Responsible for the of laboratory test plan making and the update of lab planning system, ensure the planning and the implementation of test plans assigning the right priority and overseeing the resources allocated.
- Prepare, review, manage, and update the required quality control/support documents, archive all the safety control document and test record/test report document.
- You will assist and support external certification inspectors during testing activities for internal and external products.
- Living Hitachi Energy's core values of safety and integrity, focus on the timely update of test related safety operation instructions.
- A bachelor's and above degree, majored in electrical engineering/high voltage/insulation/ or related majors, and high voltage testing experience is preferred (lab working experience is a plus), solid theoretical knowledge and practical skills.
- Be familiar with power transmission system products and related standards.
- Adequate knowledge on ISO/IEC 17025 standard will be a plus.
- Fluent in both oral and written English to discuss technical issue/communicate with foreign colleagues.
- Self-motivated, high curiosity and ability to learn new technologies.
- Team player with strong communication and interpersonal skills. Work conscientiously and carefully.