Hitachi Solutions Europe is a global Digital, Data and Technology consultancy, Microsoft Inner Circle and Cloud Services partner, specialising in end-to-end transformation. We build services that are user centred and accessible, designed by our brilliant agile teams, capable of harnessing the power of the latest technologies.
Our capabilities include Microsoft Dynamics 365, Power Platform and Azure, Application Modernisation, Modern Data Platform, Performance & Analytics, Fraud and Error, Grants, User Centred Design, Accessibility and Agile DevOps.Be part of our Hitachi family
We place value on collaboration, open communication, and transparency. We emphasise the importance of team spirit, cohesion, and appreciation - And through our talented people, innovative culture, and technical and business expertise, we deliver game changing outcomes every day. Our learning culture and flat hierarchy are our recipes for success. But don't take our word for it - Have a look at what our employees are saying: Hitachi Solutions: Recruiting the best talent and offering outstanding career opportunities (hitachi-solutions.co.uk)Diversity and Inclusion at Hitachi Solutions
Diversity is the wellspring of our innovation, and we believe that creativity is fuelled by inclusivity. Our collective success is achieved by fostering and respecting our employees' and customer's individualities coming together as One Team. Hitachi strives to create an environment not only where genders, races, cultures, sexual orientations, and identities can work together, but where the beliefs and views of those participating feel equally represented. You can read more about Hitachi's mission and values here: hitachi-solutions.co.ukWhat to expect, your benefits
Hitachi Solutions offers competitive compensation packages (incl. bonuses), pension and benefits plans. Work/Life balance is an essential part of our culture, and all our employees are home workers, although you will be expected to come into our or customer's offices regularly. We operate a comprehensive career development programme that includes mentoring and training plans to ensure that you will continue to grow and develop your career at Hitachi.Job Description
Hitachi Solutions Europe's UK Public Sector team has grown significantly over the last 3 years. We sit on numerous frameworks and have long term, strategic contracts in place with a number of Central and Local Government organisations. We are ambitious to continue expanding and are adding to all parts of our Commercial Sales and Client team.
This is a new role responsible for supporting our Client team and leading elements of our commercial processes. We are looking for someone who enjoys working as part of team but is equally happy being a self-starter. Applicants should have direct experience in Government Commercial DDaT Procurement, either within the Civil Service (or contracted) or in a supplier position.Key Responsibilities
- Strategic responsibility for all public sector frameworks.
- Contractual guidance and upskilling on all public sector frameworks and contractual activity including adherence to new procurement legislation and best practice.
- The development of a framework strategy ensuring Hitachi has access to all relevant existing and future tenders and procurement activities.
- Tender Portal Management: Oversight and management all tender portal activities, including identifying opportunities, registration, portal access, backfill and seamless submission processes.
- The execution of the Direct Award Strategy, adhering to CCS rules.
- Stakeholder management: Act as the crucial interface between bid/sales teams, clients, external framework management teams and partners.
- Financial Oversight: Responsible for the Monitoring, record, and analyse revenue generated from frameworks, as well as corresponding framework levies owed.
- Partnership lead for all inter-supplier subcontracting / consortium activity. Initially public sector only, but potential growth into the Commercial industries.
- Subject Matter Expertise: Have an in-depth understanding of relevant frameworks, CCS contracts, processes and relevant technical requirements. You will be expected to have a deep understanding of the Crown Commercial Service business objectives.
- Evidence of buying or supplying through public sector frameworks, and structuring or working with supplier consortium activity.
- Applications should hold a procurement qualification e.g. MCIPS (or be working towards procurement qualification) or demonstrating an equivalent level of experience. Where a candidate does not have MCIPS or an equivalent, it is mandated that the candidate will undertake CIPS qualifications. They will also be required to undertake the CIPS Ethical Procurement and Supply certificate and government Contract Management Capability Programme accreditation to an agreed level.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work effectively with a diverse range of stakeholders.
- Demonstrated experience working in a flexible, collaborate and growing team, with a track record of working to deadlines whilst staying calm at all times.
This is an exciting opportunity for an individual with a strong background in public sector commercial practices to contribute to our team's growth. If you possess the required skills and thrive in a collaborative environment, we invite you to apply for this role.If you are interested and want to know more about this opportunity, apply directly and have a chat with us.Additional Information
Our recruiting team may communicate with candidates via our @hitachisolutions.com domain email address and/or via our SmartRecruiters (Applicant Tracking System) [email protected]
domain email address regarding your application and interview requests.
All offers will originate from our @hitachisolutions.com domain email address. If you receive an offer or information from someone purporting to be an employee of Hitachi Solutions from any other domain, it may not be legitimate.