For our Transformers Business Unit we are looking for a Global Data Scientist/Analyst (f/m/d).
For our Marketing, Sales and Product Management team, understanding the full potential of our technology and trends in our markets is highly rewarding. In addition, helping customers all over the world improve efficiency, save resources and reduce emissions gives our work a powerful sense of purpose. Working within the Transformers Sales Operations and Global Product Group teams, you will support the decision-making and the implementation of the marketing strategies, providing market and product data from all over the world.
Reporting to the Global Sales Operations and Market Analysis Manager, you will gather, interpret data and analyze results using analytics, research methodologies and statistical techniques, to meet the business needs.
- Being the person of reference on market intelligence and analytical tools, dashboards and reporting tools.
- Developing and maintaining reports and dashboards.
- Enhancing data collection procedures.
- Provide ad-hoc analysis based on business needs.
- Participate in the Global Target Setting and Market outlook processes, by analyzing order estimates, forecast models, market size /shares, segments and channels.
- Evaluate and share customer research, market conditions and competitor analysis.
- Support the key strategic initiatives of the specific product group.
- Developing prediction systems and machine learning algorithms Data quality. Processing, cleansing, and validating the integrity of data to be used for analysis Master Data and product portfolio analysis and support.
- Living core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Mathematics or equivalent qualification. Advanced analytical, statistical (SPSS,SAS) and programmable skills (SQL) with experience collecting, organizing, analyzing, and disseminating abundant information with accuracy.
- Excellent MS Excel/PowerPoint/PowerBI/SharePoint skills.
- Experience in M&S tools (SFDC, STRATOS..) highly appreciated
- Good marketing and sales experience (product knowledge and market drivers may help a lot while working on market estimation models)
- Proactive and highly motivated to work in international teams. A collaborative, solutions-oriented approach and strong communication skills.
- Fluency in English language both written and oral.
- 2-3 years of proven experience as Data Analyst or Data Scientist