Process Management Group maintains the Quality Management System in GlobalLogic. It develops and maintains the QMS-related documentation, supports the delivery projects from a regulatory perspective provides QMS training in regulatory requirements on requests of delivery managers. It is responsible for implementing QMS improvements, conducting internal audits, supporting the analysis of project issues and implementing corrective and preventive actions. The team monitors projects and processes metrics and risks. It focus on the monitoring of the statutory and regulatory requirements as well.
- Strong knowledge of ISO9001
- Knows how to create and maintain QMS documentation
- Experience in audit performance (e.g. ISO 9001)
- Good English language knowledge (B2)
- Higher technical education in Computer Science, Telecommunication, Electronics or related.
- Good analytical skills.
- Meticulousness and quality-oriented attitude.
- Quality techniques
- Proactiveness and positive attitude towards changes.
- Good communication and networking skills.
- Knowledge of Automotive SPICE (nice to have)
- Knowledge of ISO13485 (nice to have)
• Create and update the QMS documentation
• Participate in internal audits, track the audit follow-up activities
• Collect and analyze QMS data
• Perform the process management advisor role for the projects within the QMS scope (awareness, guidance,reviews, etc.)
• At the request of the manager, prepare the materials for presentations held to Globallogic internal and external partners
• Support GlobalLogic consultants involved in the activities within the QMS scope with the quality assurance activities to ensure compliance to statutory requirementsWhat We OfferEmpowering Projects:
With 500+ clients spanning diverse industries and domains, we provide an exciting opportunity to contribute to groundbreaking projects that leverage cutting-edge technologies. As a team, we engineer digital products that positively impact people's lives.Empowering Growth:
We foster a culture of continuous learning and professional development. Our dedication is to provide timely and comprehensive assistance for every consultant through our dedicated Learning & Development team, ensuring their continuous growth and success.DE&I Matters:
At GlobalLogic, we deeply value and embrace diversity
. We are dedicated to providing equal
opportunities for all individuals, fostering an inclusive
and empowering work environment.Career Development:
Our corporate culture places a strong emphasis on career development, offering abundant opportunities for growth. Regular interactions with our teams ensure their engagement, motivation, and recognition. We empower our team members to pursue their career goals with confidence and enthusiasm.Comprehensive Benefits:
In addition to equitable compensation, we provide a comprehensive benefits package that prioritizes the overall well-being of our consultants. We genuinely care about their health and strive to create a positive work environment.Flexible Opportunities:
At GlobalLogic, we prioritize work-life balance by offering flexible opportunities tailored to your lifestyle. Explore relocation and rotation options for diverse cultural and professional experiences in different countries with our company.About GlobalLogic
GlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world.
By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise-we help our clients imagine what's possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow's digital businesses.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries.
GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.