GlobalLogic is looking for technology game changers to lead one of our OEM customers' into a fundamental transformation within the automotive industry.
As part of that foundation, we are seeking passionate engineers to execute the porting of application software features from legacy controllers to the next generation vehicle controller. These software features will cover all major domains like autonomous driving, body, powertrain and infotainment. Once the features are ported you will be responsible for all future development and innovation related to these features. You will be able to shape the future of mobility.
Ensuring and maintaining the highest quality and developing according to safety and quality standards are a fundamental part of your daily work.
You will be part of a global SW driven engineering organization with a modern state of the art agile culture. Collaboration is key.Requirements:
• Define the Functional, Technical and SOTIF Safety requirements and create the technical documentation as required by the safety process life
• Define the safety plan in support of the program timing, and support the definition of the technical verification and validation plan of the system;
• Participate as a senior specialist in future EE architecture design for safety related functions for in-house development and ensure that safety
concepts are adequate and implemented;
• (CCA/CMA/DFMEA/FTA and FMEDA) as required for EE systems and safety related vehicle functions;
• Identify and correct critical issues ISO26262 and ISO21448;
• Support advanced and pre-development as a key member of a cross functional team
• Review safety deliverables to assure Stellantis requirements are supported and manage the DIA;
• Lead or participate in reviews of Functional safety and SOTIF process work products;
• Coach engineering teams on SOTIF and Functional Safety process;
• Actively participate in Functional Safety and SOTIF workgroups, as assigned, to support development or continuous improvement in processes;
• Perform consistent with and promote safety culture within the organization;Basic Qualifications:
• 8 years of total engineering experience including 3 years experience with application of
Functional Safety and/or SOTIF Safety practices to projects with product launch success;
• Demonstrated ability to apply the V-model development process;
• Demonstrated competency in Systems Engineering and problem resolution;
• Experience with DVP&R and DFMEA or FTA creation and execution;
• Good problem solving skills;
• Good communication and interpersonal skills;
• Proficient understanding of ISO 26262:2018;
• Demonstrated understanding of vehicle architectures;
• Demonstrated understanding of basic functional building blocks of an Automated Driving Systems;
• Demonstrated ability for on time delivery of quality work products
• Self-starter with an ability to work independently with minimal supervision.Preferred Qualifications:
• MS or PhD in Applied Physics, Mechanical, Electrical, Aerospace or Computer Engineering from an ABET accredited university;
• Trained and certified in ISO26262 as a Functional Safety Engineer;
• Proficient understanding of FDIS 21448:2021;
• Demonstrated understanding of vehicle dynamics;
• SAE, ISO, IEEE...etc;
• Experience with STPAJob Responsibilities:Will be responsible for:
- Leading Functional;
- Safety analyses;
- SOTIF analyses and related tasks for Stellantis automated driving and driver;
- Assistance advanced development projects;
- Identify potential safety impacts of the sensor and AD algorithm designs while developing safety requirements consistent with the intent of ISO26262
- Keystone of a strong project team that includes system and network engineering, software integration, and software development teams.
- Possess an interest in state-of-the-art automated driving compute platforms and vehicle architectures.
#LI-Hybrid #LI-Onsite #LI-AK12What We OfferEmpowering Projects:
With 500+ clients spanning diverse industries and domains, we provide an exciting opportunity to contribute to groundbreaking projects that leverage cutting-edge technologies. As a team, we engineer digital products that positively impact people's lives.Empowering Growth:
We foster a culture of continuous learning and professional development. Our dedication is to provide timely and comprehensive assistance for every consultant through our dedicated Learning & Development team, ensuring their continuous growth and success.DE&I Matters:
At GlobalLogic, we deeply value and embrace diversity
. We are dedicated to providing equal
opportunities for all individuals, fostering an inclusive
and empowering work environment.Career Development:
Our corporate culture places a strong emphasis on career development, offering abundant opportunities for growth. Regular interactions with our teams ensure their engagement, motivation, and recognition. We empower our team members to pursue their career goals with confidence and enthusiasm.Comprehensive Benefits:
In addition to equitable compensation, we provide a comprehensive benefits package that prioritizes the overall well-being of our consultants. We genuinely care about their health and strive to create a positive work environment.Flexible Opportunities:
At GlobalLogic, we prioritize work-life balance by offering flexible opportunities tailored to your lifestyle. Explore relocation and rotation options for diverse cultural and professional experiences in different countries with our company.About GlobalLogic
GlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world.
By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise-we help our clients imagine what's possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow's digital businesses.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries.
GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.