A project within the Energy domain that covers Asset Performance Management and is designed to provide health and performance insights to prevent critical asset failures while optimizing asset lifecycle costs. The software you will be working on will help clients to:
- Increased reliability by identifying, prioritizing, and resolving risks
- Reduce maintenance costs by replacing the ineffective time-based practices
- Lower capital expenditures by extending asset lifespanRequirements:
• Bachelor's degree in computer science, information sciences, or a related field
• 3+ years of hands-on implementation experience with DevOps / software configuration management.
• Hands-on knowledge in the following areas:
o Git version control system
o Build management - Azure DevOps Pipelines, MSBuild, CMake
o Static analysis tools (SonarQube, BlackDuck)
o Docker / Podman
o Kubernetes + Helm
• A broad and up-to-date background in build system technology and software engineering in general
• Familiarity with Windows and Linux-based systems and technologies as well as system administration (preferred RHEL and Ubuntu as well as Windows Server 2019)
• Scripting skills and passion to automate software engineering tasks (preferred Python and bash)
• SQL knowledge and basic DB administration skills
• Excellent communication in English to explain and document your ideas and plans for different audiences
• Experience in working in a globally distributed team is a plus
• Open-minded and would like to learn and develop yourself and your software engineering skillsJob Responsibilities:
• Working in a cross-disciplinary team using the Agile development methodology
• Ensure best-in-class product quality by performing configuration tasks and root cause analysis
• Automate deployment and delivery processes
• Report defects and issues in the product
• Build, develop, and maintain the Continuous Delivery toolchain, to achieve reliable and stable releases
• Develop and document the continuous deployment build and release process
• Interact with various global product teams to meet their specific needs
• Troubleshoot build and release issues, administrate servers daily
• Help implement process and tools improvementsWhat We OfferEmpowering Projects:
With 500+ clients spanning diverse industries and domains, we provide an exciting opportunity to contribute to groundbreaking projects that leverage cutting-edge technologies. As a team, we engineer digital products that positively impact people's lives.Empowering Growth:
We foster a culture of continuous learning and professional development. Our dedication is to provide timely and comprehensive assistance for every consultant through our dedicated Learning & Development team, ensuring their continuous growth and success.DE&I Matters:
At GlobalLogic, we deeply value and embrace diversity
. We are dedicated to providing equal
opportunities for all individuals, fostering an inclusive
and empowering work environment.Career Development:
Our corporate culture places a strong emphasis on career development, offering abundant opportunities for growth. Regular interactions with our teams ensure their engagement, motivation, and recognition. We empower our team members to pursue their career goals with confidence and enthusiasm.Comprehensive Benefits:
In addition to equitable compensation, we provide a comprehensive benefits package that prioritizes the overall well-being of our consultants. We genuinely care about their health and strive to create a positive work environment.Flexible Opportunities:
At GlobalLogic, we prioritize work-life balance by offering flexible opportunities tailored to your lifestyle. Explore relocation and rotation options for diverse cultural and professional experiences in different countries with our company.About GlobalLogic
GlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world.
By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise-we help our clients imagine what's possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow's digital businesses.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries.
GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.