We are looking for a talented Software Test Engineer who wants to shape the future by creating cutting-edge solutions. We are working on the most captivating experiences in the latest frontier of automotive technology. When you join us, you will be part of the Software Integration and Testing team.
In your daily work, you will come into contact with the new architecture that will integrate new and advanced software functions for cloud connectivity, EDGE processing, thus enabling highly automated driving and advanced connectivity features.
As part of our dynamic and agile team, you will ensure robustness, performance, and security aspects within the software design.
Don't waste any second, apply!Requirements:
- 3 years hands-on experience of automation testing Embedded Software for automotive applications
- Hands on experience in developing Test Cases, Test Scripts, Test automation, Testing tools and debugging the embedded software using IDEs, debuggers
- Hands on experience with Test Methodologies, Reviews of Work products, Test Reports preparation, ASPICE familiarity
- Experience with Automotive communication protocols (CAN, CAN-FD, Ethernet, SOMEIP, LIN), Diagnostics Standards (UDS, OBDII), Calibration and Measurement protocols/standards (e.g. XCP, CCP,)
- Familiarity using dSpace (Control Desk, Automation Desk) and Vector Tools like CANoe, CANape, etc.
- Experience with Defect Management and Defect tracking tools like RTC, Jira etc, Requirements management tools DOORS Classic/DNG
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical and Computer Engineering; other related degrees will also be considered
- Design, implementation and execution of test cases to validate the vehicle's ECU software functionality in Body and Propulsion domains
- Close cooperation with other teams that are responsible for developing the virtual and physical test platforms, software architecture group, basic software group, and application software developers
#LI-JADWIGACZECHSTRZELCZYK #LI-REMOTEWhat We OfferEmpowering Projects:
With 500+ clients spanning diverse industries and domains, we provide an exciting opportunity to contribute to groundbreaking projects that leverage cutting-edge technologies. As a team, we engineer digital products that positively impact people's lives.Empowering Growth:
We foster a culture of continuous learning and professional development. Our dedication is to provide timely and comprehensive assistance for every consultant through our dedicated Learning & Development team, ensuring their continuous growth and success.DE&I Matters:
At GlobalLogic, we deeply value and embrace diversity
. We are dedicated to providing equal
opportunities for all individuals, fostering an inclusive
and empowering work environment.Career Development:
Our corporate culture places a strong emphasis on career development, offering abundant opportunities for growth. Regular interactions with our teams ensure their engagement, motivation, and recognition. We empower our team members to pursue their career goals with confidence and enthusiasm.Comprehensive Benefits:
In addition to equitable compensation, we provide a comprehensive benefits package that prioritizes the overall well-being of our consultants. We genuinely care about their health and strive to create a positive work environment.Flexible Opportunities:
At GlobalLogic, we prioritize work-life balance by offering flexible opportunities tailored to your lifestyle. Explore relocation and rotation options for diverse cultural and professional experiences in different countries with our company.About GlobalLogic
GlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world.
By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise-we help our clients imagine what's possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow's digital businesses.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries.
GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.