We're Hitachi Vantara, a global infrastructure business. Our people are the force of meaningful progress. We enable the incredible with data - from taking theme park fans on magical rides, conserving natural resources, protecting rainforests to saving lives. We empower businesses to automate, optimize and advance innovation. Together, we create a sustainable future for all.
Imagine the sheer breadth of talent it takes to inspire he future. We don't expect you to 'fit' every requirement - your life experience, character, perspective, and passion for achieving great things in the world are equally important to us.
Hitachi Vantara is seeking a fun and energetic Senior Administrative Assistant to join our team. This is an exciting opportunity for someone who is looking to grow their professional career in a stable but growing business environment. The Administrative Assistant (AA) will operate as part of support to the Chief Product Officer (CPO). The AA is responsible for managing special projects and activities as assigned, including many that are proprietary and confidential in nature. Work is usually of a critical and time-sensitive. The AA should have an eagerness to learn, grow, and wear different hats to meet the business needs.
• Provides wide range of complex office administration and support to CPO.
• Provide strategic calendar management in a rapidly changing environment and across all time-zones.
• Coordinating logistics for meetings including booking rooms, catering, etc. as needed for CPO.
• Process purchase requisitions, invoices, and budget tracking as required.
• Plan complicated travel arrangements and handle monthly expense reports in accordance to company policy.
• Order supplies, maintains files and highly confidential information.
• Bachelor's Degree Required
• 2+ years of work experience in an administrative environment
• Proficient in MS Office Suites: Business Skype, Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint with excellent typing and proofreading skills
• Oracle, Concur, GoToMeeting, WebEx experience preferred
• Ability to maintain composure and productivity in a fast-paced environment; flexible and adaptable, an individual who embraces change and challenges and has a passion for improvement
• Must be professional is self-assured and exhibits a professional demeanor and is self-motivated, detail-oriented, organized, reliable and demonstrates initiative.
• Strong communication (verbal and written) and collaboration skills; able to work effectively across all levels within the organization with sense of urgency as required
• Excellent interpersonal skills, ability to deal with a variety of personalities and temperaments
• Adheres to company policies and procedures
This position will be in Santa Clara, CA.
The Salary Range Based on experience is:
$56,000.00 - $104,000.00 Championing diversity, equity, and inclusion
Diversity, equity, and inclusion (DEI) are integral to our culture and identity. Diverse thinking, a commitment to allyship, and a culture of empowerment help us achieve powerful results. We want you to be you, with all the ideas, lived experience, and fresh perspective that brings . We support your uniqueness and encourage people from all backgrounds to apply and realize their full potential as part of our team. How we look after you
We want to help you take care of your today and tomorrow - at home and at work. Which is why we offer industry-leading benefits that go far beyond compensation. That means support, services, and resources that also take care of your holistic health and wellbeing. We're always looking for new ways of working that bring out our best, which leads to unexpected ideas. Here, you'll experience a sense of belonging, and discover autonomy, freedom, and ownership as you work alongside talented people you enjoy sharing knowledge with. We're also champions of life balance and offer flexible arrangements that work for you (role and location dependent). About us
We're a global team of innovators. Together, we harness engineering excellence and passion for insight to co-create meaningful solutions to complex challenges. We turn organizations into data-driven leaders that can a make positive impact on their industries and society . If you believe that innovation can inspire the future, this is the place to fulfil your purpose and achieve your potential.
We're proud to say we're an equal opportunity employer and welcome all applicants for employment without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, age, disability status or any other protected characteristic . Should you need reasonable accommodations during the recruitment process, please let us know so that we can do our best to set you up for success.