We are looking for a DevOps / SRE Engineer with PHP knowledge to integrate into the
License Manager team. This team is a critical piece within Talend since it stands in between
customer ordering and customer receiving its account. Those services were started over 15
years ago and are being rewritten to something more modern! While the team is focusing on
developing & adapting the code from PHP 5 to PHP 8 + Symfony, you'll be in charge of
building a robust CI / CD pipeline to allow us to accelerate the pace of deployment for our
This job will require some knowledge about private cloud and its ecosystem like Vault,
Terraform, Jenkins, HTTP servers (nginx / Apache), MySQL & ideally some PHP knowledge
is a plus.
The candidate should be curious, willing to tackle challenges and well-versed with the entire
software development lifecycle. Apart from possessing strong technical skills, the person is
expected to have good interpersonal skills to ease the integration into a distributed team. Requirements:
Skills and experience
• At least around 3 years of practical experience in infrastructure
• Linux Administration - Good knowledge of the operating system, tasks, shell, and
• Deployment & automation - knowledge of deployment methodologies for PHP &
automation tools like Ansible to automate tasks & streamline deployment process
• Database administration - Familiarity with SQL database management
• Willingness to work in a small autonomous team with some legacy around
• Ability to communicate smoothly, efficiently, and clearly in English, both verbally
and in writing.
• Technologies - MySQL, Apache / Nginx, Ansible, HAProxy, Linux, Git, Ansible,
Nice to have
• Experience with PHP language to be help be more proficient at troubleshooting
• Experience in working within a distributed & international agile team environment
• Experience with other programming languages even for side projectsJob Responsibilities:
• Support the team in the deployment process
o Take part & challenge the initial design for building a state of the art CI / CD
pipeline for the application
o Implementation of the newly defined pipeline
o Testing - potentially contribute to adding some simple cURL scripts to ease
tests post deployment
o Delivery - we deploy, we monitor & we fix it!
• Support other members and other teams on the day-to-day work
• Contribute to writing documentation to help onboarding and maintenanceWhat We OfferEmpowering Projects:
With 500+ clients spanning diverse industries and domains, we provide an exciting opportunity to contribute to groundbreaking projects that leverage cutting-edge technologies. As a team, we engineer digital products that positively impact people's lives.Empowering Growth:
We foster a culture of continuous learning and professional development. Our dedication is to provide timely and comprehensive assistance for every consultant through our dedicated Learning & Development team, ensuring their continuous growth and success.DE&I Matters:
At GlobalLogic, we deeply value and embrace diversity
. We are dedicated to providing equal
opportunities for all individuals, fostering an inclusive
and empowering work environment.Career Development:
Our corporate culture places a strong emphasis on career development, offering abundant opportunities for growth. Regular interactions with our teams ensure their engagement, motivation, and recognition. We empower our team members to pursue their career goals with confidence and enthusiasm.Comprehensive Benefits:
In addition to equitable compensation, we provide a comprehensive benefits package that prioritizes the overall well-being of our consultants. We genuinely care about their health and strive to create a positive work environment.Flexible Opportunities:
At GlobalLogic, we prioritize work-life balance by offering flexible opportunities tailored to your lifestyle. Explore relocation and rotation options for diverse cultural and professional experiences in different countries with our company.About GlobalLogic
GlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world.
By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise-we help our clients imagine what's possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow's digital businesses.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries.
GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.