In this advertisement we are looking for several R&D Project Managers that will work in different R&D areas: HVDC System Development including Control and Protection, High power converter development and Digitalization. Please specify what areas that you are interested in.
- As R&D Project Manager, you will have a broad role where your work content will change depending on the development tasks.
- You will set-up and execute R&D projects together with your project team in alignment with our R&D portfolio management.
- You will be involved in capturing requirements, running pre-studies, the development of cutting-edge technologies and products, verification, documentation and to productize the development results.
- In your projects, you are responsible for budget, planning, executing, milestones, releases and reporting/informing about status, forecasts and when changes do occur.
- You also may drive business development initiatives together with product management.
- Close collaborate with other development teams, manufactures, testing facilities, stakeholders, product owners, line management etc. will be essential.
- As an R&D Project Manager you will be a part of R&D Project Management Office. As a team we are all responsible to work on our processes, quality, learn from/help each other and to develop individually and as a team.
- Living Hitachi Energy’s core values of safety and integrity means taking responsibility for your actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- University degree (M.S. or Ph.D.) in electrical engineering or similar.
- Knowledge and experience from HVDC technology and/or R&D Development. Preferably within areas like HVDC, Electronics, Mechanics, Electrical, Simulations, Testing or Digitalization.
- You have proven leadership qualities and project management skills.
- To thrive in this position, you are a good team player, structured, open-minded, communicative and enjoy working together with people from all over the world.
- Proficient in English since you will be part of an international setting where you will get to exchange knowledge with people globally.
- Most important, as a person you have a passion for people and technology.