The Generative AI Platform project leverages cutting-edge AI and ML technologies to develop and deploy cloud-agnostic Gen Ai applications on demand, and enable users to create custom solutions for Sales, Marketing, Software Engineering, and Customer Service use cases. Fully managed RAG workflow including ingestion, retrieval, and augmentation of data, securely connected to many types of information consolidated and aggregated from multiple sources. The Platform's ultimate goal is to deliver the user-friendly LLM as a Service Model (LLMaaS) trained on internal company resources, which contributes to the adoption of AI among multiple consumers across the business.
- Exceptional technical writing skills, knowledge of industry standards/best practices for technical content, with a proven ability to absorb and explain technical concepts in clear and concise language that can be translated into other languages
- Must be experienced with Jira, Confluence, Google Docs, and graphics creation software such as draw.io for creating diagrams and flowcharts
- Must have experience in developing new technical content for users, administrators, engineers, and software developers by reviewing Jira stories, QA test plans, design/architecture documents, wireframes, and mockups, through interviews with engineers/solution architects, and watching Sprint demos.
- Provide three original published technical writing samples demonstrating excellent technical writing skills
What We OfferEmpowering Projects:
- Produce high-quality technical documentation that meets applicable standards and is appropriate for its intended audience
- Manage multiple writing projects and work in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines to complete the technical documents
- Follow a Style Guide and document overview/introductory content, conceptual information, task-oriented procedures, and reference material
With 500+ clients spanning diverse industries and domains, we provide an exciting opportunity to contribute to groundbreaking projects that leverage cutting-edge technologies. As a team, we engineer digital products that positively impact people's lives.Empowering Growth:
We foster a culture of continuous learning and professional development. Our dedication is to provide timely and comprehensive assistance for every consultant through our dedicated Learning & Development team, ensuring their continuous growth and success.DE&I Matters:
At GlobalLogic, we deeply value and embrace diversity
. We are dedicated to providing equal
opportunities for all individuals, fostering an inclusive
and empowering work environment.Career Development:
Our corporate culture places a strong emphasis on career development, offering abundant opportunities for growth. Regular interactions with our teams ensure their engagement, motivation, and recognition. We empower our team members to pursue their career goals with confidence and enthusiasm.Comprehensive Benefits:
In addition to equitable compensation, we provide a comprehensive benefits package that prioritizes the overall well-being of our consultants. We genuinely care about their health and strive to create a positive work environment.Flexible Opportunities:
At GlobalLogic, we prioritize work-life balance by offering flexible opportunities tailored to your lifestyle. Explore relocation and rotation options for diverse cultural and professional experiences in different countries with our company.About GlobalLogic
GlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world.
By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise-we help our clients imagine what's possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow's digital businesses.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries.
GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.