Description : Join GlobalLogic, to be a valid part of the team working on a huge software project for the world-class company providing M2M / IoT 4G/5G modules e.g. to the automotive, healthcare and logistics industries. Through our engagement, we contribute to our customer in developing the end-user modules' firmware, implementing new features, maintaining compatibility with the newest telecommunication and industry standards, as well as performing analysis and estimations of the customer requirements.Requirements:
• Work closely with the product management team to understand the overall product vision and strategy.
• Collaborate with customers, stakeholders, and internal teams to gather requirements and understand user needs.
• Translate the vision into a clear roadmap and actionable user stories that align with customer requirements and
• Own and prioritize the product backlog, ensuring that it is well-defined, properly prioritized, and aligned with the
• Clearly communicate capacity and timelines to product management counterparts
• Continuously refine and groom the backlog to ensure that it reflects the most valuable and impactful work for the
• Work closely with the engineering team in an Agile environment. Participate in sprint planning, backlog refinement, and
sprint review meetings. Provide clear and concise acceptance criteria for user stories, ensuring that the development
team understands the desired outcomes.
• Foster strong collaboration and communication between cross-functional teams. Act as a bridge between product
management, engineering, design, and customer success, ensuring a shared understanding of product requirements
• Work closely with the design team and ensure that the user experience aligns with the product vision. Collaborate with
quality assurance to ensure high-quality features and enhancements.
• Creating enablement material including technical & support documents, and video walk throughs
• Engagement and coordination of quarterly / continuous planning processRequired skills
• Minimum 4 to 5 year experience as a Product Owner
• Proven experience working as a Product Owner in a technology-driven environment, preferably with experience in SaaS
or enterprise software companies.
• Strong understanding of the product management lifecycle and launching new products
• Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to translate complex requirements into actionable user
• Strong understanding of Agile development methodologies, experience working in Agile teams, and familiarity with
tools like Jira, Jira Align, Confluence, etc.
• Exceptional communication and collaboration skills, working with cross-functional teams and stakeholders.
• Strong customer focus, with a passion for delivering exceptional user experiences.
• Excellent organizational skills and experience in managing projects with multiple stakeholders to ensure successful
• A basic understanding of technology, software development, and system architecture to facilitate effective
communication with the engineering and ensures realistic expectations are set within technical constraints.
• Team player with the ability to work autonomously
• Able and willing to work in a fast paced, quickly changing environmentDesired skills
• Understanding of the enterprise planning and performance management space.
• Knowledge of competitive landscape and industry trends.
• Domain knowledge of Anaplan solutions or Planning toolsMust Have:API knowledgeJob Responsibilities:
Product Owners play a critical role in the development and enhancement of our innovative planning and analytics
platform. You will collaborate closely with cross-functional teams, including product management, engineering, design, and
customer success, to define and deliver high-quality solutions that address our customers' needs. Your primary focus will be on
the product backlog, ensuring that it aligns with the product vision and meets the needs of our customers.
This role is focused on furthering Anaplan's Modeling Experience, which is a critical experience to facilitate the creation and
maintenance of Anaplan implementations. The experience is focused on business users with a 'low code / no code' set of
capabilities, with a goal of reducing time to value and cost of ownership for customers. The successful candidate will work
closely with our Modeling Product Management team to build and deliver these capabilities, and should have strong experience
working with platform offerings that have high degrees of complexity and flexibility.
Ideal role-specific skills / experience
• Familiarity with Anaplan or other similar solutions
• Experience working with line-of-business planning and modeling software applications
• Experience working with low code / no code tooling
• Experience working with platform offerings that have high degrees of complexity and flexibility
• Analytical approach with the ability to dive deep and understand mathematical and logical processesWhat We OfferExciting Projects:
We focus on industries like High-Tech, communication, media, healthcare, retail and telecom. Our customer list is full of fantastic global brands and leaders who love what we build for them.Collaborative Environment:
You Can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment - or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities! Work-Life Balance:
GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules, opportunities to work from home, and paid time off and holidays.Professional Development:
Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes Communication skills training(GL Vantage, Toast Master),Stress Management program, professional certifications, and technical and soft skill trainings.Excellent Benefits:
We provide our employees with competitive salaries, family medical insurance, Group Term Life Insurance, Group Personal Accident Insurance , NPS(National Pension Scheme ), Periodic health awareness program, extended maternity leave, annual performance bonuses, and referral bonuses.Fun Perks:
We want you to love where you work, which is why we host sports events, cultural activities, offer food on subsidies rates, Corporate parties. Our vibrant offices also include dedicated GL Zones, rooftop decks and GL Club where you can drink coffee or tea with your colleagues over a game of table and offer discounts for popular stores and restaurants!About GlobalLogic
GlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world.
By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise-we help our clients imagine what's possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow's digital businesses.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries.
GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.