We are looking for a QA/ Test Engineer who recognizes the importance of both individual and group effort to deliver high quality products that meet customer needs.
You will contribute to successful project results in Network Manager (NM) projects in Power Grids, Poland. Reporting to Aneta Jaworska, you will work collaboratively with QA and R&D Team members.
- Strong analytical skills, creative and critical thinking ability, problem-solving skills
- Familiarity with quality assurance standards, best practices, and methodologies (ISTQB Certification - an advantage)
- experience working as QA or related role
- Effective communication skills
- Understanding of the software development lifecycle and the deliverable created during the development lifecycle
- Experience with agile estimation taking into consideration product and process requirements during the development lifecycle
- Well-spoken and written English
- Mentoring/leading experience will be additional asset
- Nice to have Experience in test automation
- Object oriented programming, preferred C#
- Experience with using test framework like NUnit, MS Test or xUnit
- Script languages: powershell, batch, bash
Experience with using following tools will be addition asset:
Main daily responsibilities:
- Identify efficiency opportunities, propose innovations and means of implementing new technology/processes in QA field.
- Support Product Owner by ensuring product quality meets design and operational standards. Provide feedback related to key challenges/product limitations uncovered during testing.
- Define test objectives, write and execute test cases and test scenarios (incl. test automation – in the future).
- Perform manual functional and non-functional tests as part of integration testing, problem fixing and regression testing.
- Effectively document identified defects. Cooperate with developers to resolve any product issues.
- Collaborate with developers to reproduce and verify fixed issues.
- Improve technical skills and knowledge of the project's business domain, share your knowledge with the team.
- Being a member of a cross-disciplinary team (active participation in team activities that focus on a common goal).
- Automating tests cases (in the future).