Company DescriptionAbout Hitachi Solutions India Pvt Ltd:
Hitachi Solutions, Ltd., headquartered in Tokyo, Japan, is a core member of Information & Telecommunication Systems Company of Hitachi Group and a recognized leader in delivering proven business and IT strategies and solutions to companies across many industries. The company provides value-driven services throughout the IT life cycle from systems planning to systems integration, operation and maintenance. Hitachi Solutions delivers products and services of superior value to customers worldwide through key subsidiaries in the United States, Europe, China and India. The flagship company in the Hitachi Group's information and communication system solutions business, Hitachi Solutions also offers solutions for social innovation such as smart cities.Our Competitive Edge
We work together in a dynamic and rewarding work environment. We have an experienced leadership team, excellent technology and product expertise, and strong relationships with a broad base of customers and partners.
We offer competitive compensation and benefits package, regular performance review, performance bonuses, and regular trainings.What is it like working here?
We pride ourselves on being industry leaders and providing an enjoyable work environment where our people can grow personally and professionally. Hitachi is the place people can develop skills they're excited about. The following are our commitments to employees.
- We recognize our profitability and project success comes from our team-great people doing great things. As such, we pursue profitable growth and expanded opportunities for our team.
- We offer challenging and diverse work across multiple industries and reward creativity and entrepreneurial innovation.
- We respect, encourage, and support each individual needs to continually learn and grow personally and professionally. We are committed to fostering our people.
- We listen. Every employee has something important to say that can contribute to enriching our environment.
- We compensate fairly. And while employees might come for the paycheck, they stay for the people. Our people are the reason we are exceptional. This is something we never forget.
- Experience in kingsway, SSIS, data migration/ integration is mandatory.
- Drive Dynamics CE implementations through all project phases, including discovery, definition, build, test, and deploy.
- Effectively manage associated issues and risks and ensure on-time and on-budget implementation delivery that meets clients' needs and requirements.
- Lead data-centric discussions with the client through discovery meetings.
- Design and lead the system architecture process, in partnership with the Development Team, to create, define specifications for and implement customizations for any custom code or data migration requirements.
- Conduct end-user training and create and maintain knowledge transfer documentation.
- Develop and continue to refine CE implementation standards and tools.
- Present tailored demonstrations of the technology solution
- Evaluate various data issues and analytical needs
- Strong Dynamics/Power Platform Knowledge
- Knowledge on Dynamics Sales, Customer Service, Field Service and Project Service.
- Ability to generate Technical Specifications based on functional specifications.
- Strong understanding of Power Platform Architecture and Various Integration Mechanism
- Enhance/ Customize Dynamics CRM for based on customer requirements.
- Develop Modern Web Applications integrated with the Power Platform using ASP.NET, AngularJS, Web API.
- Setup Custom Code Repository for Team Member
- Setup DevOps Pipeline for Solution Migration
- Design and Document Integration, Data Migration , ALM Strategy
- Ensure Code coverage and unit tests for every component or task.
- Ensure that code is testable and is tested.
- Execute unit testing for the new functionality developed.
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 CE development skills :
- C#, WEBAPI, MVC, .NET
- Complex Plug-ins
- Complex Custom Workflows
- Azure tools
Additional InformationBeware of scams
- Experience in kingsway, SSIS, integration
- Strong CE industry and product knowledge
- 3 or more years designing and delivering D365 solutions with various integration strategies.
- 5 or more years implementing Dynamics/Power Platform Solutions
- Excellent presentation, communication, leadership and client development skills to effectively present information to C-level management, public groups and/or board of directors
- Excellent organizational and multi-tasking skills, attention to quality, self-motivation and a strong desire to succeed
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment driven by agile methodologies - SPRINT with daily SCRUM.
- Strong Microsoft Dynamics CRM technical knowledge like Plugin, PCF, PowerApps Portal, Custom Action, Web Resource, DevOps Integration, Power Automate
- Strong Knowledge in Power Platform
- Strong OOP Skills and a very good understanding of the .NET framework, Web Applications, Web Servers, CSS
- Knowledge on Power BI, Azure Development, and ADF would be advantageous.
- Certification on PL 200/ PL 400 is a plus
- Certification on MB 600 is added advantage
- Good communication skills.
Our recruiting team may communicate with candidates via our @hitachisolutions.com domain email address and/or via our SmartRecruiters (Applicant Tracking System) [email protected]
domain email address regarding your application and interview requests.
All offers will originate from our @hitachisolutions.com domain email address. If you receive an offer or information from someone purporting to be an employee of Hitachi Solutions from any other domain, it may not be legitimate.