Company DescriptionAbout Hitachi Solutions India Pvt Ltd:
Hitachi Solutions, Ltd., headquartered in Tokyo, Japan, is a core member of Information & Telecommunication Systems Company of Hitachi Group and a recognized leader in delivering proven business and IT strategies and solutions to companies across many industries. The company provides value-driven services throughout the IT life cycle from systems planning to systems integration, operation and maintenance. Hitachi Solutions delivers products and services of superior value to customers worldwide through key subsidiaries in the United States, Europe, China and India. The flagship company in the Hitachi Group's information and communication system solutions business, Hitachi Solutions also offers solutions for social innovation such as smart cities.Our Competitive Edge
We work together in a dynamic and rewarding work environment. We have an experienced leadership team, excellent technology and product expertise, and strong relationships with a broad base of customers and partners.
We offer competitive compensation and benefits package, regular performance review, performance bonuses, and regular trainings.What is it like working here?
We pride ourselves on being industry leaders and providing an enjoyable work environment where our people can grow personally and professionally. Hitachi is the place people can develop skills they're excited about. The following are our commitments to employees.
- We recognize our profitability and project success comes from our team-great people doing great things. As such, we pursue profitable growth and expanded opportunities for our team.
- We offer challenging and diverse work across multiple industries and reward creativity and entrepreneurial innovation.
- We respect, encourage, and support each individual needs to continually learn and grow personally and professionally. We are committed to fostering our people.
- We listen. Every employee has something important to say that can contribute to enriching our environment.
- We compensate fairly. And while employees might come for the paycheck, they stay for the people. Our people are the reason we are exceptional. This is something we never forget.
- Hands-on development of infrastructure-as-code modules and pipelines
- Maintaining an awareness of technology trends within and outside of the organization
- Sufficient understanding of technical architecture to ensure services and cloud components are right-sized and secure
- Providing health-check recommendations for the ongoing fit-for-purpose state of our services to ensure they are resilient to disaster scenarios and available globally
- Working to define Cloud Development best practices and principles to enable WTW to deliver industry-leading technology solutions
- Ability to act as a key member of the project team and provide support and advice to more junior members of the team
- Detail-oriented with excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ensure that expected quality levels are achieved
- Participate and recommend prioritization through the project implementation process
- Proven oral and written communication skills
- Utilize an understanding of industry information management trends/software trends to innovate and provide new ideas
- Work as equals with the development team for optimal design/delivery
- Experience specifically with Azure & Terraform preferred
QualificationsAdditional InformationBeware of scams
- Experience with all phases of the SDLC including maintenance and with Agile methodologies
- Experience with Azure cloud infrastructure & design patterns (PaaS), or equivalent
- Experience with Microsoft Azure DevOps (git, yaml), or equivalent
- Experience with at least one Infrastructure as Code (IaC) technology (Terraform, Ansible, Chef, Pulumi)
- Experience with securing cloud services, networking, etc.
- Experience with exposing data via Web APIs or Restful Services, etc.
- Proven capacity to work within a team and independently
- First-rate verbal and written presentation skills and ability to apply these to rapid and creative problem solving in a pressurised environment
- Experience of understanding complex business processes, involving multiple stakeholder groups and perspectives
Our recruiting team may communicate with candidates via our @hitachisolutions.com domain email address and/or via our SmartRecruiters (Applicant Tracking System) [email protected]
domain email address regarding your application and interview requests.
All offers will originate from our @hitachisolutions.com domain email address. If you receive an offer or information from someone purporting to be an employee of Hitachi Solutions from any other domain, it may not be legitimate.