Our customer is a well-known European OEM.
The team of 8 members will work within a cross-functional agile team and focus on the development and integration of android software on an Android Automotive OS-based Infotainment Platform, analyzing performance issues and performing fault tracing of the in-vehicle software and supporting systems.Requirements:Required qualifications/skills:
It will be a great plus:
- Experience in AOSP: performance optimization, boot optimization
- Experience in bug investigation applied to AOSP
- Experience in Linux OS: user level (command line)
- Test automation experience
- Experience/interest of performance test development including strategy and process is meritorious
- Spoken English level for everyday communication in a multicountry distributed team
- Master's degree in Computer Science/Software Engineering or equivalent experience
- Python-based FW: pyTest, Robot
- Experience in AOSP test frameworks (CTS, ATS, VTS)
- C++, Java, Kotlin: the ability to read and understand code. troubleshooting experience
- Knowledge of Linux Kernel basics
- Experience in software development for the automotive industry
- Experience in using software performance measurement tools.
#LI-AM4 #LI-OnsiteJob Responsibilities:
The developer will work as part of a cross-functional agile team that would take ownership of creating
and maintaining core system features that are performance and stability critical.
The team would be responsible for the overall performance of the system and therefore will be working
closely with the CI team to measure performance, stability and reliability KPI's of the entire system and
will work in a strictly supporting role to help other teams maintain a passable KPI level.
The team members are expected to perform manual tests in the vehicles and create automated tests
where appropriate with main focus to bug analysis and coordination on cross-team level in its fixing and resolvingThe main responsibilities will be:
We are searching for candidates, who will support and share the team's main values, which are:
- Initial fault report analysis and assessment
- Performance and stability analysis in the Android stack for the infotainment system
- Communication with Google and 3rd party Vendors on faults matter
What We OfferEmpowering Projects:
- Strong communication skills
- Reaching out to others with ease
- Taking initiative and ownership
- Experience of and enjoying working together as a team
- Speaks your mind and listens actively to others, open to adopting and compromise
- Contributing positively to team spirit
With 500+ clients spanning diverse industries and domains, we provide an exciting opportunity to contribute to groundbreaking projects that leverage cutting-edge technologies. As a team, we engineer digital products that positively impact people's lives.Empowering Growth:
We foster a culture of continuous learning and professional development. Our dedication is to provide timely and comprehensive assistance for every consultant through our dedicated Learning & Development team, ensuring their continuous growth and success.DE&I Matters:
At GlobalLogic, we deeply value and embrace diversity
. We are dedicated to providing equal
opportunities for all individuals, fostering an inclusive
and empowering work environment.Career Development:
Our corporate culture places a strong emphasis on career development, offering abundant opportunities for growth. Regular interactions with our teams ensure their engagement, motivation, and recognition. We empower our team members to pursue their career goals with confidence and enthusiasm.Comprehensive Benefits:
In addition to equitable compensation, we provide a comprehensive benefits package that prioritizes the overall well-being of our consultants. We genuinely care about their health and strive to create a positive work environment.Flexible Opportunities:
At GlobalLogic, we prioritize work-life balance by offering flexible opportunities tailored to your lifestyle. Explore relocation and rotation options for diverse cultural and professional experiences in different countries with our company.About GlobalLogic
GlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world.
By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise-we help our clients imagine what's possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow's digital businesses.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries.
GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.