- EXPERIENCE: 6+ years of applicable Software Development experience
- Experience in Microsoft C# .Net Development
- Experience in ASP.Net MVC 3.0+ framework
- Experience in WCF (REST/SOAP) web services
- Experience in logical data modeling
- Knowledge of Open Source Technologies
- Familiar with using UML in document design
- Knowledge of developing Software as a Service (SaaS) applications
- Transportation industry domain knowledge desired but not required
- Knowledge of Agile practices
- Approaches software development using industry standard concepts, practices, and procedures
- Able to work on multiple tasks simultaneously with various team members and/or other groups both internally and externally
- Know how to effectively engage in self-directed time management and prioritization of workload
- Ability to work independently to develop new skills as needed to support new products and applications
- English (Upperintermediate/advanced)
What We OfferExciting Projects:
- Rapidly prototype, deploy, and test new solutions within our markets
- Provide state-of-the-art user experiences across mobile and desktop solutions
- Build out scalable solutions to manage events and real-time status of close to a million independent devices
- Own and operate scalable production services and user interface
- Develop and test new solutions that enhance our position within our markets.
- Passionate about learning and helping others
- Perform other duties as assigned
Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.Collaborative Environment:
Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment - or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!Work-Life Balance:
GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.We offer you the best quality of work life so that you exceed the expectations of our clients, while achieving your professional and personal ambitions.Professional Development:
Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes English classes, professional certifications, and technical and soft skill trainings. We also offer the chance to travel internationallyExcellent Benefits:
We provide our employees with competitive salaries, family medical insurance, extended paternity leave, annual performance bonuses, and referral bonuses.About GlobalLogic
GlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world.
By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise-we help our clients imagine what's possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow's digital businesses.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries.
GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.