Avid creates the technology that people use to make the most listened to, most watched and most loved media in the world...the shows, commercials, and news programs you watch on TV...the entertaining video and film stories you see on the web and on the big screen. Our innovative digital audio and video solutions continue to revolutionize the art of creative storytelling, and have earned us dozens of awards, including 2 Oscars®, a Grammy®, and 14 Emmys®. If you want to be a part of the media industry's transformation and think you have what it takes to contribute to our customers' success, please send us your credentials.
- Interesting and challenging work in a large and dynamically developing company
- Exciting projects involving newest technologies
- Professional development opportunities
- Excellent compensation and benefits package, performance bonus program
- Modern and comfortable office facilities
Nice to have:
- 1+ year of experience with AWS
- 3+ years of experience with Cloud Providers
- 3+ years of experience in programming (Golang, Python, etc.)
- Experience with Configuration Management and Infrastructure as a Code tools such as Ansible, Terraform, etc.
- Experience with Docker/K8s
- Experience with NoSQL storage solutions like MongoDB, Redis, etc.
- Experience with CI/CD design and configuration
- Experience in Golang.
- Experience building and operating distributed highly reliable systems
- Experience with one of Azure/AWS/GCP
What We OfferEmpowering Projects:
- Build tons of features around AWS with AWS SDK, Ansible and Terraform
- Improve products deployment system by writing lots of Go code
- Be hands-on with CI/CD, provisioning of staging and production environments
- Work directly with other teams to build fine-tuned product deployments
With 500+ clients spanning diverse industries and domains, we provide an exciting opportunity to contribute to groundbreaking projects that leverage cutting-edge technologies. As a team, we engineer digital products that positively impact people's lives.Empowering Growth:
We foster a culture of continuous learning and professional development. Our dedication is to provide timely and comprehensive assistance for every consultant through our dedicated Learning & Development team, ensuring their continuous growth and success.DE&I Matters:
At GlobalLogic, we deeply value and embrace diversity
. We are dedicated to providing equal
opportunities for all individuals, fostering an inclusive
and empowering work environment.Career Development:
Our corporate culture places a strong emphasis on career development, offering abundant opportunities for growth. Regular interactions with our teams ensure their engagement, motivation, and recognition. We empower our team members to pursue their career goals with confidence and enthusiasm.Comprehensive Benefits:
In addition to equitable compensation, we provide a comprehensive benefits package that prioritizes the overall well-being of our consultants. We genuinely care about their health and strive to create a positive work environment.Flexible Opportunities:
At GlobalLogic, we prioritize work-life balance by offering flexible opportunities tailored to your lifestyle. Explore relocation and rotation options for diverse cultural and professional experiences in different countries with our company.About GlobalLogic
GlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world.
By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise-we help our clients imagine what's possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow's digital businesses.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries.
GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.