Do you know Hebrew at a very good level (maybe native)? Are you familiar with English? Thinking about gaining your first professional experience?
Are you still a student or have you just finished your studies? You don't want to fall behind after graduating? Looking for a job in an IT company but programming seems for you like rocket science? If yes, you are in a good place, cause this is exactly what we are looking for!
We offer a full-time remote work, Monday- Friday, standard business hours.
Join to our new team, have contact with your beloved language, meet fantastic people and who knows...maybe start your journey in IT!?
- Knowledge of Hebrew native and English B2 (written and verbal)
- Good computer literacy in Office tools (especially MS Excel/Google Sheets) applications
- Extensive internet research skills
- Creative problem-solving and analysis skills
- Team player with good interpersonal and solution-oriented attitude
- Excellent interpersonal skills for interacting with/influencing cross-functional teams and gaining consensus
- Experience in detailed analysis reporting using qualitative and quantitative tools
- Good organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking ability
- Adding content and maintaining large informational database
- Check the quality of content and do analysis of data
- Work on various data tools and generate information by doing online research
- Update, validate & quality assurance of the data
- Ability to identify and verify source authenticity
- Solve complex problems in a time bound and effective manner
- Work on various domains/subjects and multiple jobs
#LI-MOGR #LI-REMOTEWhat We OfferEmpowering Projects:
With 500+ clients spanning diverse industries and domains, we provide an exciting opportunity to contribute to groundbreaking projects that leverage cutting-edge technologies. As a team, we engineer digital products that positively impact people's lives.Empowering Growth:
We foster a culture of continuous learning and professional development. Our dedication is to provide timely and comprehensive assistance for every consultant through our dedicated Learning & Development team, ensuring their continuous growth and success.DE&I Matters:
At GlobalLogic, we deeply value and embrace diversity
. We are dedicated to providing equal
opportunities for all individuals, fostering an inclusive
and empowering work environment.Career Development:
Our corporate culture places a strong emphasis on career development, offering abundant opportunities for growth. Regular interactions with our teams ensure their engagement, motivation, and recognition. We empower our team members to pursue their career goals with confidence and enthusiasm.Comprehensive Benefits:
In addition to equitable compensation, we provide a comprehensive benefits package that prioritizes the overall well-being of our consultants. We genuinely care about their health and strive to create a positive work environment.Flexible Opportunities:
At GlobalLogic, we prioritize work-life balance by offering flexible opportunities tailored to your lifestyle. Explore relocation and rotation options for diverse cultural and professional experiences in different countries with our company.About GlobalLogic
GlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world.
By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise-we help our clients imagine what's possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow's digital businesses.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries.
GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.