We are seeking a highly skilled and motivated IT Application Manager to join our team in the HR domain. As an IT Application Manager, you will play a crucial role in managing and optimizing our IT applications and systems related to HR domain. You will collaborate with various stakeholders, including HR and IT teams, to ensure that our technology solutions align with business objectives and support the organization's strategies.
We can offer a fully remote job.
- Oversee the full lifecycle management of HR applications, including implementation, configuration, customization, testing, deployment, maintenance, and support.
- Lead and manage IT projects related to HR applications and integrations. Ensure timely delivery, adherence to budget, and effective resource allocation.
- Continuously enhance and optimize the performance, usability, and effectiveness of systems.
- Collaborate with HR and other business stakeholders to understand their functional requirements and translate them into technical specifications for application enhancements and integrations.
- Establish and maintain effective communication channels with project stakeholders. Provide regular project updates, manage expectations, and ensure alignment between project goals and business objectives.
- Engage with external vendors and manage vendor relationships. Collaborate with vendors to deliver high-quality solutions and resolve any issues or escalations.
- Collaborate with data analytics teams to ensure accurate and timely data integration, extraction, transformation, and reporting from talent and learning applications and integrations.
- Ensure that HR Time system comply with data privacy and security standards.
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or a related field. Advanced degree preferred.
- Proven experience as an IT Application Manager or in a similar role, preferably in the HR domain.
- Experience of working with HR Time applications
+2 years of experience of working with Kronos Time Management solution
Experience of UKG Workforce Manager is a plus
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to effectively convey technical information to non-technical stakeholders.
- Strong stakeholder management abilities, with a track record of building positive relationships with business users, IT teams, and external vendors.
- Collaborative and adaptable team player, with experience working in cross-functional environments.
- Analytical mindset and strong problem-solving skills.
- Effective time management and organizational skills.
- Fluent English